Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Well Yakface forum members, we are officially one month away from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and I couldn't be more excited.

What are you expecting for the film? Do you think it will be amazing or just average?
Let me know your thoughts! :D
I expect the Rebels will steal the Death Star plans and the Death Star will be a bad ass station of terror, destroying a planet before the Rebels exploit a weakness in a thermal exhaust port... that'd make a nice sequel to this movie. Oh.... Wait!

It seems Disney isn't pushing this as hard as it was The Force Awakens. I don't know if there's a reason for it... perhaps not trying to overkill their product to the consumer. But that's coming from my perspective.

I'm cautiously optimistic now. I'm growing to love the designs of the figures more and it has the overall feel of the originals right now. I know a lot of people are talking about the movie being a suicide mission because no one ever sees Jyn, Andor, Chirrit, and the others in later movies, but I really don't want that to be the case. Star Wars hasn't been about killing off it's main core (at least until Disney took over and made TFA) and I hope they keep that. I don't want dark Star Wars movies. I want adventure Star Wars movies that I can enjoy with my young children (because George said they were kids' movies). Star Wars movies should be fun and I'm hoping Rogue One embodies that spirit.
I just want something concurrent is all.

Shame they didnt go the Dark Forces route but after thinking about it for awhile, it's best to stay away from the games/comics cause it would have been cheesy. The dark trooper is basically an iron man suit.

If disney wants to make $$$$$$$$$$$$. Give us SOTE, based on the book. kamikaze attacks on at-at's on hoth, the whole sha-bang.

Updated my list above, after some hunting I found […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Welcome aboard, I especially like your Maddie figu[…]

Who is shark ti? :lol: She’s that Jedi who bite[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my […]

That Partisan Scout Trooper is insane. Why haven't[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani PMC Figure

Sweet, very nice! Thank you, Jodo. It's not a h[…]

John Morog Customs

Very nice!!! I love repainting the cheap costume g[…]

Hmmm... Lemme see.... 1 - Hammerhead 2 - Ponda Ba[…]