Image Image Image Image Image

We are a month away from Rogue One! What are your expectations for the film?

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

GrandMoffHux14
Droid

We are a month away from Rogue One! What are your expectations for the film?

Postby GrandMoffHux14 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Well Yakface forum members, we are officially one month away from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and I couldn't be more excited.

What are you expecting for the film? Do you think it will be amazing or just average?
Let me know your thoughts! :D
Passionate Star Wars fan/collector for all my life, Troop builder, teenager.

Other forum account:
https://disqus.com/by/GHuxy15/
Darth Vlad's Clone
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Re: We are a month away from Rogue One! What are your expectations for the film?

Postby Darth Vlad's Clone » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 pm

I expect the Rebels will steal the Death Star plans and the Death Star will be a bad ass station of terror, destroying a planet before the Rebels exploit a weakness in a thermal exhaust port... that'd make a nice sequel to this movie. Oh.... Wait!

It seems Disney isn't pushing this as hard as it was The Force Awakens. I don't know if there's a reason for it... perhaps not trying to overkill their product to the consumer. But that's coming from my perspective.

I'm cautiously optimistic now. I'm growing to love the designs of the figures more and it has the overall feel of the originals right now. I know a lot of people are talking about the movie being a suicide mission because no one ever sees Jyn, Andor, Chirrit, and the others in later movies, but I really don't want that to be the case. Star Wars hasn't been about killing off it's main core (at least until Disney took over and made TFA) and I hope they keep that. I don't want dark Star Wars movies. I want adventure Star Wars movies that I can enjoy with my young children (because George said they were kids' movies). Star Wars movies should be fun and I'm hoping Rogue One embodies that spirit.
StooperZero
Senator

Re: We are a month away from Rogue One! What are your expectations for the film?

Postby StooperZero » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:53 pm

I just want something concurrent is all.

Shame they didnt go the Dark Forces route but after thinking about it for awhile, it's best to stay away from the games/comics cause it would have been cheesy. The dark trooper is basically an iron man suit.

If disney wants to make $$$$$$$$$$$$. Give us SOTE, based on the book. kamikaze attacks on at-at's on hoth, the whole sha-bang.

Return to “Rogue One: (2016-?)”