Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By GrandMoffHux14
Yes, yes, yes, and YESSS!!! Cannot wait, a they're releasing the Driver on a TVC card as well, good job Hasbro!

But...Re-release the 3.75" Shoretrooper too!!! :x
By Raylen
I am incredibly excited for this! I had very high on my "to do" list to offer the hovertank as a kit cause many people wanted one. Glad I held off! And so agree the Scarif trooper needs rereleased
By Darth Vlad's Clone
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:Yes, yes, yes, and YESSS!!! Cannot wait, a they're releasing the Driver on a TVC card as well, good job Hasbro!

Is the driver going to be carded or included with the tank? I guess I was under the included impression.

Agreed on the shoretrooper. I got my one but it seems it was hardly present at stores. Sounds like 40th stuff.
By StooperZero
now thats called product people want- the whole list.

Can they get it on the shelves???????????????????????????
By GrandMoffHux14
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:Yes, yes, yes, and YESSS!!! Cannot wait, a they're releasing the Driver on a TVC card as well, good job Hasbro!

Is the driver going to be carded or included with the tank? I guess I was under the included impression.

Agreed on the shoretrooper. I got my one but it seems it was hardly present at stores. Sounds like 40th stuff.

Hasbro did say that the Driver would come separately on a TVC card.
By GrandMoffHux14
So Hasbro wants to hear from us and what we want in the rebooted TVC...I've been campaigning for the Shoretrooper in the comments and it has 15 up votes when I mentioned the idea, please go over and click the arrow going upwards! It may not change anything but I want Hasbro to see that we want that figure re-released, BADLY, my username is General Hux over there and my comment is near the top of the thread: http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2017- ... ollection/
By Imaculata
Finally, it happened! They are giving us the hovertank, and it doesn't seem to have a stupid nerf feature! HUZZAH!
By Raylen
Most of the vehicles seem to lack pilots recently except for some of the 5 POA stuff so the lack of figure didn't surprise me. What does is the working treads. Don't get me wrong. Thats awesome but with Hasbro constantly pointing to tooling costs as a reason they can't do bigger vehicles its baffling they spent the money doing this and not just having fake treads with little wheels underneath. We're used to that and its not taking anything away unlike going from high articulation to 5 POA. Sometimes their decisions don't make sense. Maybe they're essentially making a VC/BS vehicle line that lacks nerf and has its own higher details.
By StooperZero
look how much work they put into the snail tank when it came out, no reason with improvements to technology we cant have nicer stuff.
By Jodo
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:So Hasbro wants to hear from us and what we want in the rebooted TVC...I've been campaigning for the Shoretrooper in the comments and it has 15 up votes when I mentioned the idea, please go over and click the arrow going upwards! It may not change anything but I want Hasbro to see that we want that figure re-released, BADLY, my username is General Hux over there and my comment is near the top of the thread: http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2017- ... ollection/

Done and done. :mrgreen: Hopefully they re-issue the Gam. Guard, Hoth Rebel Officer, and AT-AT Commander. In a perfect world we'd also get Vizla and the Old Republic Trooper too...

Edit - and anything from the last Legacy wave too.

Raylen wrote:Most of the vehicles seem to lack pilots recently except for some of the 5 POA stuff so the lack of figure didn't surprise me. What does is the working treads. Don't get me wrong. Thats awesome but with Hasbro constantly pointing to tooling costs as a reason they can't do bigger vehicles its baffling they spent the money doing this and not just having fake treads with little wheels underneath. We're used to that and its not taking anything away unlike going from high articulation to 5 POA. Sometimes their decisions don't make sense. Maybe they're essentially making a VC/BS vehicle line that lacks nerf and has its own higher details.

As for the tank, I couldn't believe they said that about the treads too. I figured it would be purely small slightly opaque wheels! Either way, I'll welcome any in-scale realism they can offer. :!:
By Jodo
It's only $80?!? I expected $120 or more! :mrgreen:

Has anyone seen the Hiya Toys APC from Aliens? I'd image this will be similar to that. But hopefully it gets produced...I hear the APC may not have sold enough pre-orders. :shock: :(
By Raylen
Jodo wrote:It's only $80?!? I expected $120 or more! :mrgreen:

Has anyone seen the Hiya Toys APC from Aliens? I'd image this will be similar to that. But hopefully it gets produced...I hear the APC may not have sold enough pre-orders. :shock: :(

That Aliens APC looks incredible. But its over $200 I believe. The hovertank at $80 seems the right ball park to me. Its big, but a fairly simple, uncomplicated design. Still.....$80. I wonder how many people are gonna wait for it to hit clearance. One of those people might be me. I want it but we've now been accustomed to playing the long game on these big vehicles. On one hand it can hurt our chances of getting more cause the stores can't move them at full price and might not want to carry them in the future. On the other hand who can blame us for being smart with our money?
By Jodo
Uncomplicated? It has a cup holder even! :lol: :P I think anywhere around $100 is a good sweet spot for this. Honestly, if it's $80, I might even pick up more than one. :!:

The APC is super nice looking too, as are the Xenomorphs Hiya Toys put out. I might end up getting a few of their Predator figures now.

R2-SNE4 "Sunny" "Sunny" is t[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Rebel Alliance droids of Flare Base (group one) […]

Wow! The detail work on LL-3PO is fantastic. I re[…]

Man, that Jawa Scout Crawler is a great looking ve[…]

Whoa. That's really nice stuff. :wink:

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Picked up my fourth and final Gamorrean Guard this[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]