Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Raylen
Jodo wrote:Uncomplicated? It has a cup holder even! :lol: :P I think anywhere around $100 is a good sweet spot for this. Honestly, if it's $80, I might even pick up more than one. :!:

The APC is super nice looking too, as are the Xenomorphs Hiya Toys put out. I might end up getting a few of their Predator figures now.

I have two of the Alien figures. Nice. A couple quality issues though. I was hoping they'd start making Predator figures too but didn't know they had them. Where'd you see em?
By GrandMoffHux14
$80 is perfectly fine for me, I may need to buy 2! :D We do need the Hovertank Commander though, so hopefully Hasbro releases one.
By GrandMoffHux14
Unfortunately that isn't the Commander, the Commander has blue paint across the chest and on the shoulder armor, this is the third time Hasbro has had the opportunity to release that version but they stick with the generic one. :roll:
By Trooper31
I think they want us to be able to buy the driver for the tank first. maybe the commander will come later as an easy repaint, although I can understand your point that they keep making the same version, just different amounts of articulation.
By YAK_Chewie
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:Unfortunately that isn't the Commander, the Commander has blue paint across the chest and on the shoulder armor, this is the third time Hasbro has had the opportunity to release that version but they stick with the generic one. :roll:

Oh, well close enough for me. I'd prefer a generic troop first anyway personally... and a bit of blue paint could be added if you wanted to customize it.

:wink:
Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

So far, I think I would vote for either Desert (Fi[…]

Bodhi Rook is the only one that I hope they make. […]

1 K-2SO 2 Chirrut Imwe 3 Baze Malbus 4 Bodhi Rook […]

Wow! Looks great by far, I'm anticipating the fina[…]

Triple Zero looks great - really cool. Thanks![…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

0-0-0.JPG 0-0-0 (Doctor Aphra comics) 0-0-0, o[…]

Determine the final spot for The Black Series: The[…]

Results! 01. Paige Tico 02. Lt. Kaydel Ko Connix […]