Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By rich97
Hello
Pretty new to the forums, and just wondering, if looking to complete my Rogue One 3.75" collection with Galen Erso, Lieutenant Sefla, and the other figures in that wave, am I stuck with ordering them online at this point? Or can they be stumbled upon somewhere? The reasonably-priced ones online don't ship to Canada.
By The Professor
For much of the US, they were only available online. I’m guessing you’ll have little luck outside of online retailers.
By Jodo
rich97 wrote:Hello
Pretty new to the forums, and just wondering, if looking to complete my Rogue One 3.75" collection with Galen Erso, Lieutenant Sefla, and the other figures in that wave, am I stuck with ordering them online at this point? Or can they be stumbled upon somewhere? The reasonably-priced ones online don't ship to Canada.

You might look on Amazon. I think they were cheaper on there than EE, and they may ship to Canada.
By rich97
Thanks for your help. I jumped all over that Amazon link. It was exactly what I was looking for.

I also ordered a Rogue One 2 pack last week and they sent me the wrong one, but it was something that I didn't have yet anyway, Captain Phasma vs. Finn, which incidentally isn't included in the toy guide. UPC is 630509482818. Is there someone that would update this link:

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/TGuide2004/html/rogue_one.html
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

01. GONK Droid (EG-6) (Blue Deco) 02. Arleil Schou[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]

Sandcrawler

I don't collect vehicles, but I think its cool - l[…]

found a lone Bespin Han at walmart, completely ou[…]

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, […]

Target Trooper 6-pk