darthvlad wrote:If anyone, specifically customizers, wants to clear out a few more Huxs, here's some reasons why (courtesy of Jesse James at Jedidefender):Fun facts about Hux I’ve seen literally nobody point out...
1) he has a mousedroid you can use anywhere... ok everyone knows that one sorry.
2) his head is the ubiquitous army builder sized ball so he fits Rebel pilots, Hoth rebs and some other neck balls decently. He’s kinda generic looking too.
3) His coat has lines on the back cut to match the seams of his sleeves but did you know the coat is removable and those same seams are cut on the back of the figure with no gaps at the arm joint? IE: Hasbro intentionally made a Hux whose coat is removable if you wanted (I don’t think anyone noticed or cared to point it out really?🤷♂️).
4) Hux’s trench coat very nicely fits onto at least the old 2007 Death Star Trooper making a great coat clad black uniform imperial if you fancy something with some Rogue One/Solo imperial flare to it. Look neat with your Mimban Troopers imho.
5) TFA’s Hux head with hat swaps to TLJ Hux nicely so you can have Hux with hat on too both with and without his coat.
and from Muftak from JD:I put Hux's coat on a Bala Tik figure and it looks pretty good.
Thanks for posting this article. I found it very useful. I noticed one thing the article didn't mention; what do you do with the 5 POA bodies after stripping them of useful pieces?