Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darthapathy
darthvlad wrote:If anyone, specifically customizers, wants to clear out a few more Huxs, here's some reasons why (courtesy of Jesse James at Jedidefender):
Fun facts about Hux I’ve seen literally nobody point out...

1) he has a mousedroid you can use anywhere... ok everyone knows that one sorry.

2) his head is the ubiquitous army builder sized ball so he fits Rebel pilots, Hoth rebs and some other neck balls decently. He’s kinda generic looking too.

3) His coat has lines on the back cut to match the seams of his sleeves but did you know the coat is removable and those same seams are cut on the back of the figure with no gaps at the arm joint? IE: Hasbro intentionally made a Hux whose coat is removable if you wanted (I don’t think anyone noticed or cared to point it out really?🤷‍♂️).

4) Hux’s trench coat very nicely fits onto at least the old 2007 Death Star Trooper making a great coat clad black uniform imperial if you fancy something with some Rogue One/Solo imperial flare to it. Look neat with your Mimban Troopers imho.

5) TFA’s Hux head with hat swaps to TLJ Hux nicely so you can have Hux with hat on too both with and without his coat.

and from Muftak from JD:
I put Hux's coat on a Bala Tik figure and it looks pretty good.

Thanks for posting this article. I found it very useful. I noticed one thing the article didn't mention; what do you do with the 5 POA bodies after stripping them of useful pieces? :wink:
By Jodo
I have five of him for this reason. I head swapped TBS Poe and 5 POA Krennic onto the bodies, and swapped the opposites onto Poe and Krennic bodies.

Then I have two ready to become RO Imperial officers....Someday.
By ShootingtheGalaxy
I just got this the other day from Barnes and Noble for $5. I wanted the probe droid for my 6 inch stuff lol. But I'm impressed with the Vader sculpt. I honestly think this might be the ONLY good 3.75 Vader sculpt in that really nails it in the ENTIRE 3.75 scale.

By YAK_Chewie
It is a good sculpt... but I have had a hard time getting my Vader to stand. I bought 3-4 of that set, and each Vader had issues... ended up being $1.00 garage sale stuff last summer that I parted with.

I really think that Vader #26 in TBS (later repacked as #03) is my favorite one... based off his ROTS appearance, if I recall correctly.

:wink:
By ShootingtheGalaxy
YAK_Chewie wrote:It is a good sculpt... but I have had a hard time getting my Vader to stand. I bought 3-4 of that set, and each Vader had issues... ended up being $1.00 garage sale stuff last summer that I parted with.

I really think that Vader #26 in TBS (later repacked as #03) is my favorite one... based off his ROTS appearance, if I recall correctly.

:wink:

Yeah he definitely requires VERY specific leg placement to get him to stand flat and balanced. That TBS does look good, but the head sculpt SCREAMS ROTS Vader. I forgot about that one, it does look really good. Thats probably the best SA 3.75 Vader. Though the soft goods are hideous and he kind of lacks a neck
By AaylaSecurasMan
I was able to find one at Ross here in AZ, I agree with you, it is a nice ship. I already own the Legacy Walmart Exclusive that came out a few years ago but A-Wings are awesome so one more doesn't hurt!
By johnmorog
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:I was able to find one at Ross here in AZ, I agree with you, it is a nice ship. I already own the Legacy Walmart Exclusive that came out a few years ago but A-Wings are awesome so one more doesn't hurt!

Whereabouts in AZ are you? I found one way out in Apache Junction. Never found any 6" Rex's though.

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids […]

Chuckles' Custom Figures

Oh man, that R5 tank droid thing is awesome! So c[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

I hit customizing funks all the time, the older I […]

Nice diorama, always a fan of those. We used to se[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

That Darth Vernula is fantastic. Very, very well […]

Your concept Saw Gerrera is great. I remember tha[…]

Either their warehouse is screwed up or they are p[…]

I also liked the boots on the ground aspect of Rep[…]