Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

I bet the figure looks better without the flash. I really like the vehicle although it doesn't have an easy to nail down design. The colors and paint look great on the ship.
By Imaculata
Great picture of the vehicle. Looks like a vehicle I'd want to add to my collection. The figure of Poe Dameron though.... not a fan. I hope it is a lot better in person. But truth be told, none of the Poe Dameron figures have been good so far. The 5POA Poe's from TFA all looked terrible.

I like that he has a holster though. It's always nice to be able to put the weapons somewhere. One of my biggest worries is always with those tiny accessories dropping out of the hands of the figures, and falling somewhere at the bottom of my display cabinet.
A friend of mine was able to purchase the Ski Speeder at Walmart, the manager had to manually put it in the system though. As you an see in the images Poe doesn't fit very well in the cockpit, besides that it looks like it's in scale:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
By Imaculata
Poe looks a lot better in that picture. But how is it possible that Hasbro can't get the figures to fit in the vehicle properly? Don't they prototype these things in a 3d program? Can't they see how well the figure fits in the vehicle before actually producing it? How do these mistakes still happen? You'd think after their giant screw up with the black TFA X-Wing (also with Poe Dameron) that they'd be extra keen to not repeat that same mistake.
Good news! Jayson posted another pic of the Ski Speeder and it is possible to get Poe to fit in the cockpit, just have to be patient with it. This was also the case for the Walmart Exclusive X-Wing 2 years ago...That ended up damaging the figures legs a bit because it was such a tight fit, hopefully that's not the case here.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (42.22 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
By Imaculata
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:Good news! Jayson posted another pic of the Ski Speeder and it is possible to get Poe to fit in the cockpit, just have to be patient with it. This was also the case for the Walmart Exclusive X-Wing 2 years ago...That ended up damaging the figures legs a bit because it was such a tight fit, hopefully that's not the case here.

Poe sure is pressed firmly with his head against the top of the cockpit there.

The Black TFA X-wing was even worse with the cockpit space than the Walmart exclusive version was, because I think they shipped it with the wrong figure.
By Jodo
Went to place my order on Target.com, so I could get the $10 gift card with my order. The A-Wing and Probot don't count towards the total, and they're apparently not sold in stores. Why is getting this A-Wing trolling me so hard? :lol: Last night I went to order it and the droid on HTS, and both were sold out there too. :lol:

Help decide the last 5 spots in Yak's Top Ten: The[…]

Doing old school tabulating due to the demise of m[…]

Last week I scored some new TVC at Walmart... ht[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Completely agree... the Gamorrean is going to be i[…]

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]