Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
So what is on everyone's list to purchase this Friday? I don't know if I'll be able to make a midnight event, so I may just go to Target that Friday to get the $25 gift card with a $100 purchase.

Tentatively, I plan to pick up the following:

Resitance A-Wing
Rose
Paige - Resistance Gunner
Hux
Probe Droid W/ Vader

I'd need around another $30 worth of stuff, so I don't know what else I would get. Potentially the Ski Speeder I guess, though I dislike the design.
By Darth Vlad's Clone
Jodo wrote:I'd need around another $30 worth of stuff, so I don't know what else I would get. Potentially the Ski Speeder I guess, though I dislike the design.

Maybe you should pick me up a 6" Luke and Rey. That would put you over and get your coupon... and then we can meet up and talk about our crazy lives. :lol:

Kidding.

I'm not sure what my plans are either. I might head down and meet up with Chewie, but there's a retirement party that my wife and I need to attend too before and we'll see how late that ends.
By AlexisSkrull
I plan to get porgs, 3 3/4 Luke, porgs, Chewie with Porg, Porgs, 3p0 (Ironically I Don't have a 3-p0 yet), porgs, and the Empire Strikes Back figures if out. Oh did I mention porgs? :D
By StooperZero
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:
StooperZero wrote:everything 6" i can find.

Everything???? :shock: :shock: :oops:

yes, if it's something i want i'm grabbing it VS dealing with scalper scum down the road.
By AlexisSkrull
Jodo wrote:I'm only after 3.75 figures because my standards are low.

They're barely articulated! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol I am after them because they are cheap and I can't afford 6 inch figs :lol: :lol:
By Jerrysfinger
Here's my report from Northern VA:
Walmart - plenty of TBS6 wave 12 and the 6 inch speeders. Manager refused to put out any of the 5POA 3.75 stuff. Gave me a blank stare when I asked about TBS 3.75. They had tons of those Forces of Destiny Barbies as well.
TRU - had everything but the Ackbar exclusive, bit not enough of anything. Had a few cases of TBS6 wave 13, which was nice.
Target - Lots of the 5POA 2 packs and TBS6 wave 12, bit little else by the time I got there (12:20) ish.

So it was disappointing from a 3.75 standpoint, but 6 inch collectors did OK.
I make stuff too!

Great stuff here! Lots of great use of parts and […]

Community fodder box...

Thanks for letting us know. Even though it'll be […]

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]