YAK_Chewie wrote:I opened the C'ai Threnalli figures last night, and wow - what a much better figure than I expected.
9 pts of articulation, with awesome pilot straps.. and one of Hasbro's best ever alien head sculpts.
I might need even more than I expected for customs.
Fun facts about Hux I’ve seen literally nobody point out...
1) he has a mousedroid you can use anywhere... ok everyone knows that one sorry.
2) his head is the ubiquitous army builder sized ball so he fits Rebel pilots, Hoth rebs and some other neck balls decently. He’s kinda generic looking too.
3) His coat has lines on the back cut to match the seams of his sleeves but did you know the coat is removable and those same seams are cut on the back of the figure with no gaps at the arm joint? IE: Hasbro intentionally made a Hux whose coat is removable if you wanted (I don’t think anyone noticed or cared to point it out really?🤷♂️).
4) Hux’s trench coat very nicely fits onto at least the old 2007 Death Star Trooper making a great coat clad black uniform imperial if you fancy something with some Rogue One/Solo imperial flare to it. Look neat with your Mimban Troopers imho.
5) TFA’s Hux head with hat swaps to TLJ Hux nicely so you can have Hux with hat on too both with and without his coat.
I put Hux's coat on a Bala Tik figure and it looks pretty good.
Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]
Excellent!!!! RC was one of my favorite games as […]
Great use of the Kit Fisto head! Very reminiscent[…]
I swear, your skill in soft goods and sculpting ar[…]
Any Republic Commando backpacks available in here?[…]
It looks like we need the bigger box since most of[…]
So cool. I really like the dark side yoda!
I was able to find one at Ross here in AZ, I agre[…]