Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darth_sidious
Prices for the Elite Praetorian Guard & FO Executioner 2-pack w/Force Link (TRU exclusive) are starting to finally drop online, so I ordered one for $20 shipped, and used reward points to pay for it - hard to beat free! I have to be frank - I'm never paying full price for any of these exclusive multipacks again. The original MSRP is a total rip-off, the Force Link device is worth maybe $5 tops - it didn't even come with batteries, lol. I cant recall the last collectible I bought that required batteries, but is it the norm to exclude them?
By YAK_Den
YAK_Chewie wrote:I opened the C'ai Threnalli figures last night, and wow - what a much better figure than I expected.

9 pts of articulation, with awesome pilot straps.. and one of Hasbro's best ever alien head sculpts.

I might need even more than I expected for customs.

:wink:

You sure he has 9 points of articulation? The picture on EE doesn't seem like it does.
By darth_sidious
9 POA for sure - head, shoulders, wrists, hips, and boots. I wonder if the folks that don't like 5 POA will like this a bit more - he really turned out great. He's now the best basic orange jumpsuited ST pilot figure in my opinion - the previous figures don't compare. The TLJ Poe was a nice upgrade compared to the awful TFA Poe - but Cai is the best - I hope they use this sculpt again if they do more pilot figures.
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

This guy looks like he's up to no good...

Hello from Music City

Hello all. I have been a lurker on here for quite […]

G0-T0 p55 / Index p1

Following its moral dilemma of being unable to reb[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]