Discussion around toys branded under "Solo: A Star Wars Story"

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Imaculata
That's fast. Many of the websites where I usually order only have it as a preorder. I'm totally getting this though, those figures look fantastic.
By ImperialOfficer
I got the 5poa han, chewie, qi'ra, and lando as well as some stands and a pit droid for only $10, Including shipping!
By ImperialOfficer
darth_sidious wrote:Nice, where did you manage to find a deal like that?

Facebook. I'd bought from him before, and sometimes he will find stuff and offer it to me.
By Jodo
I saw these yesterday as well. I'll pick one up eventually, but I just can't justify spending $30 on something that was only a background piece for such a brief scene.

Now if I could find some TVC Mimban Troopers, I'd probably be saying something otherwise...
By darth_sidious
So the rumors are true - these are at retail! I hope they do a big retail push for this wave, considering its the best they have to offer for Solo in the basic line. Retailers also need a good variety for holiday shoppers, and the pegwarming Qira figures aren't going to cut it. ;) I'm most excited about Quay Tolsite - that's the type of figure that keeps me energized about collecting.
By darth_sidious
Solo wave 4 made it to my local WM - the entire case was on the pegs. I only picked up Quay Tolsite, because I ordered the rest on HTS. Its such a solid wave - Hasbro did a good job with the case, but Quay should have been packed x2 instead a repack taking that extra slot. Considering he isn't likely to be carried forward or repacked, they shouldn't make such a great new figure / character HTF. Overall, I think Hasbro did a great job with the basic line for this movie - I would still like to see Therm Scissorpunch though!

Here's another WIP... http://www.yakfaceforums.c[…]

AT-ACT

I checked the Lexington, KY store and they are all[…]

Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

This has been a reoccurring suggestion and with th[…]

? regarding TLJ Kylo Ren figure

Has anyone tried to see if the TLJ 5 POA Kylo Ren'[…]

Custom 8" Neca Predators

Here is my newest predator created out of some che[…]

SpaceLizard1980’s Customs

These are nicly put together and painted, SpaceLiz[…]

I got the 2019 Delta raptor today at Alton, IL Tar[…]