Discussion around toys branded under "Solo: A Star Wars Story"

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darth_sidious
I got around to purchasing a Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound - considering retailers have cleared most of the Solo line out, I figured I'd never find it at retail at this point. I was able to nab one for a few bucks under retail, shipped via ebay. Glad I went that route, because this set is not one to be missed. The accessories from the Solo 2-packs are so much better than those ridiculous weapons that came packed with the TFA, RO, and TLJ 2-packs. So glad they went back to giving us useful weapons and accessories! Its also great to see a small creature being introduced into the lineup - so much better than a Porg!
By DarthParallax
Really liked the look of the hound in the movie myself and this 2 pack does look.great ! Sadly my stores didn't stock too many Solo products , so I missed out on this.
By DarthParallax
I keep meaning to check out Ross, I have seen some people get some good scores there. When we do go we usually find nothing toy wise and it's been picked over a lot lol.

I will have to check that site out , it's one I haven't encountered before. Thank you Chewie for sharing it!
By TheDorkiestDad
DarthParallax wrote:I keep meaning to check out Ross, I have seen some people get some good scores there. When we do go we usually find nothing toy wise and it's been picked over a lot lol.

I will have to check that site out , it's one I haven't encountered before. Thank you Chewie for sharing it!

Ross is a tough store to hunt, because they get new inventory every day.
One week ago I got two of the crayt speeders for $6.99 each, and yesterday I got two of the special forces tie fighters, same price.
But depending on what day and/or time you get there, you may get super lucky, or have just missed something. Since they're still getting TLJ stuff, I'm hoping to see some Solo stuff soon at a good price, I missed out on all of the Solo stuff except for the speeder.
By Jodo
FYI, if you have preordered Quay from Amazon, your order is at risk. I’ve never heard of anything like this. Perhaps it’s because of all the orders Amazon cancelled for skiffs, etc.
F5FFE95E-3189-4F22-9617-D68594C75096.jpeg

A couple more customs to add. These are a Han Solo[…]

Here's a few. I haven't swapped the hands or tried[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

Thanks Utinniii! Been wanting to do this guy for a[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

Arden Lyn p63 / Index p1

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Omega Squad is finished! https://i.imgur.com/pM9J[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.