Discussion around toys branded under "Solo: A Star Wars Story"

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darth_sidious
I got around to purchasing a Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound - considering retailers have cleared most of the Solo line out, I figured I'd never find it at retail at this point. I was able to nab one for a few bucks under retail, shipped via ebay. Glad I went that route, because this set is not one to be missed. The accessories from the Solo 2-packs are so much better than those ridiculous weapons that came packed with the TFA, RO, and TLJ 2-packs. So glad they went back to giving us useful weapons and accessories! Its also great to see a small creature being introduced into the lineup - so much better than a Porg!
By DarthParallax
Really liked the look of the hound in the movie myself and this 2 pack does look.great ! Sadly my stores didn't stock too many Solo products , so I missed out on this.
By DarthParallax
I keep meaning to check out Ross, I have seen some people get some good scores there. When we do go we usually find nothing toy wise and it's been picked over a lot lol.

I will have to check that site out , it's one I haven't encountered before. Thank you Chewie for sharing it!
By TheDorkiestDad
DarthParallax wrote:I keep meaning to check out Ross, I have seen some people get some good scores there. When we do go we usually find nothing toy wise and it's been picked over a lot lol.

I will have to check that site out , it's one I haven't encountered before. Thank you Chewie for sharing it!

Ross is a tough store to hunt, because they get new inventory every day.
One week ago I got two of the crayt speeders for $6.99 each, and yesterday I got two of the special forces tie fighters, same price.
But depending on what day and/or time you get there, you may get super lucky, or have just missed something. Since they're still getting TLJ stuff, I'm hoping to see some Solo stuff soon at a good price, I missed out on all of the Solo stuff except for the speeder.

I had a modge podge of diorama greeblies out the o[…]

Yakfinities #73 - Vote Now

Ah, the mysterious Unknown Regions. I hear that's[…]

SDCC 2019 Hasbro Pulse lottery

Well, I have a lottery spot for Friday morning...e[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Nice pic... Thanks! Had to do a LOT of clea[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

Here are my first couple of entries, with many mor[…]

I want to see... TVC figures - 5-6 TVC main cha[…]

The V-Stock store near my house (South County Mall[…]

That is one of the most amazing collections I've s[…]