Discussion around toys branded under "Solo: A Star Wars Story"

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By reverendstrone
Great set! So pleased we're seeing this. :D It's the first of these four packs to include four figures I definitely want. :)
By The Professor
This is an awesome surprise - one I'll be sure to pick up. Based on the photos in the app, it seems like many more "surprise" figures will soon be on the way.
By darth_sidious
Got around to opening this set, and Weazel is the absolute draw from this pack. For a small figure, they packed a great amount of detail into the sculpt and accessories. If you want this character - buy this set - he will likely never be made again.

I'm surprised at what a great figure Qira turned out to be as well. She looks and feels like a retro figure, but sports a great sculpt and likeness. The Rangetrooper and Solo are both good figures, though Han leaves something to be desired, especially with his goggles glued to his face. The coat is also slightly too small where the arms meet the body, allowing some of the shirt to be visible from the gap. Its another cool outfit though, that will likely never be in TVC.

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]