Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
"The future has many paths -- choose wisely."

Synopsis:
Tasked to protect Senator Padmé Amidala during a political mission to Alderaan, Padawan Ahsoka Tano is plagued by recurring visions of the recently-deceased bounty hunter, Aurra Sing.

Key Characters: Ahsoka Tano, Padmé Amidala, Bail Organa, Mon Mothma
Key Locales: Coruscant, Alderaan
By The Professor
This was my favorite of the recent episodes. Not perfect but enjoyable. Yet, it raises so many questions about the continuity that it's impossible to follow. It appears that Hostage Crisis is perhaps the most "recent" of the Clone Wars episodes released so far despite coming in Season 1. Logically, the Fett trilogy is earlier as it has to come before this episode and this episode has to be before Hostage Crisis. It will be interesting to read the real chronology after the series is complete. Maybe they'll release a new box set in the correct order.
By Grimace
I got a little laugh out of the fact that Padme and Ahsoka's trip was so long they went to bed, but in ANH the trip took only a few hours

isn't Coruscant closer to Alderaan than Tatooine?
it was on that SW galaxy map from a few years ago
By Paulskywalker
I enjoyed this episode, nice seeing more of Alderann. I liked seeing Ashoka insecure about her independance and her abilities, it was also kind of strangely cool seeing Padme being motherly.

Overall a good episode, nice mix of talking and action. Oh i liked Ziro's fit at the end and yeah i was surprised to see him in jail still since he broke out!

Wonder when Hasbro will get round to making a special ops black Aurra? :lol:

Next weeks looks funny with C3 PO.

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]