Image Image Image Image Image

TCW S3: 11/5/10 "Evil Plans"

Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

The Professor
Forum Admin

TCW S3: 11/5/10 "Evil Plans"

Postby The Professor » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:35 pm

"A failure in planning is a plan for failure."

Synopsis: In the middle of a routine shopping trip on Coruscant, C-3PO is abducted by the bounty hunter Cad Bane. Bane is looking for information about the Senate building and soon both C-3PO and R2-D2 find themselves trapped and tools of a plan that neither understands.

Key Characters: Cad Bane, Todo 360, C-3PO, R2-D2, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala
Key Locales: Coruscant
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
The Professor
Forum Admin

Re: TCW S3: 11/5/10 "Evil Plans"

Postby The Professor » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm

I enjoyed that this episode was a LOT like the old Droids cartoons. However, I don't think it added anything to the story. I thought we already knew that the Hutts had been looking for Ziro. Oh, well. The animation was absolutely spectacular. I haven't watched too many in HD, but this was AMAZING! The reflections on the droids were pitch perfect, and I loved the ice/glass sculpture. Way to go, team!
Darth Kikinou
Sith Lord

Postby Darth Kikinou » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:37 pm

I loved the five families, the old mobster with the Sicilian Godfather's raspy voice was priceless.
----------------------------------------------------
http://www.photonovelalliance.com
The Guardians of Peace and Justice
Episode iii: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Yeah, I'm hoping to see them put to good use. I think the design of Gardulla in EP1 was a bit of a let down (even though she appears in the next episode), so it's cool to see some really creative new Hutts that don't look just like Jabba or even Ziro.
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:57 pm

You can't get R2 and 3PO to do anything simply! Loved this episode, so great to have a R2/3PO episode, it reminded me why we love those guys. So funny, the droid beauty parlour was odd but funny and i loved C3 PO's comments to Cad. I did think R2 was gonna kick arse until i realised it was to do with Hostage Crisis, so i liked the memory wipe.

The Hutt Council was brilliant, great idea to show it. I even for the slim looking Hutt was cool.

It is strange though that this season we keeping get "prequel" episodes mainly before Hostage Crisis, it's like they just got loads of ideas or an order develope how it came about. can't wait for the next episode more Hutts and Quinlan Vos; i hope to god his and Kenobi's battle with Cad is amazing!

Oh nearly forgot 8D8 type droid! :D

Oh yeah again the duo are starring in a UK TV advert at the moment for Currys/PC World, so funny!
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..

Return to “The Clone Wars (Movie / Animated Series)”