Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
"A failure in planning is a plan for failure."

Synopsis: In the middle of a routine shopping trip on Coruscant, C-3PO is abducted by the bounty hunter Cad Bane. Bane is looking for information about the Senate building and soon both C-3PO and R2-D2 find themselves trapped and tools of a plan that neither understands.

Key Characters: Cad Bane, Todo 360, C-3PO, R2-D2, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala
Key Locales: Coruscant
By The Professor
I enjoyed that this episode was a LOT like the old Droids cartoons. However, I don't think it added anything to the story. I thought we already knew that the Hutts had been looking for Ziro. Oh, well. The animation was absolutely spectacular. I haven't watched too many in HD, but this was AMAZING! The reflections on the droids were pitch perfect, and I loved the ice/glass sculpture. Way to go, team!
By The Professor
Yeah, I'm hoping to see them put to good use. I think the design of Gardulla in EP1 was a bit of a let down (even though she appears in the next episode), so it's cool to see some really creative new Hutts that don't look just like Jabba or even Ziro.
By Paulskywalker
You can't get R2 and 3PO to do anything simply! Loved this episode, so great to have a R2/3PO episode, it reminded me why we love those guys. So funny, the droid beauty parlour was odd but funny and i loved C3 PO's comments to Cad. I did think R2 was gonna kick arse until i realised it was to do with Hostage Crisis, so i liked the memory wipe.

The Hutt Council was brilliant, great idea to show it. I even for the slim looking Hutt was cool.

It is strange though that this season we keeping get "prequel" episodes mainly before Hostage Crisis, it's like they just got loads of ideas or an order develope how it came about. can't wait for the next episode more Hutts and Quinlan Vos; i hope to god his and Kenobi's battle with Cad is amazing!

Oh nearly forgot 8D8 type droid! :D

Oh yeah again the duo are starring in a UK TV advert at the moment for Currys/PC World, so funny!

The Vintage Collection 1. K2-SO 2. Baze Malbus 3. […]

BLACK SERIES 1. BODHI ROOK 2. Saw Gurerra 3. Two T[…]

Walmart and TVC

I knew Walmart inflated some prices on their websi[…]

John Morog Customs - GNK-O

Well, that's strange, I saw that Mudtrooper office[…]

Hasbro's should have come with two heads... one wi[…]

HasLab Wish list

$30 would be a hard sell for most collectors in my[…]

I'm glad I at least caught episode 1 in 3D.

AT-ACT

Kind of makes me feel foolish for buying it right […]