Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
"Love comes in all shapes and sizes."

Synopsis: Cad Bane has broken Ziro the Hutt out of prison and the Hutt Council demands that Ziro tell them where he's hidden vital -- and incriminating -- information. Ziro makes another daring escape with the help of Sy Snootles, and Bane is back on the Hutt's trail -- but he's not the only one. The Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos need to find him too. Now it's a race to get to Ziro before it's too late.

Key Characters: Ziro the Hutt, Sy Snootles, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Quinlan Vos, Cad Bane, Todo 360
Key Locales: Coruscant, Nal Hutta, Teth, Tatooine

------------------

I really enjoyed this episode. Someone over at TFN's boards made a joke about Snootles and Ziro! It was great to see them proven right! I was really surprised to see her kill him. I knew he was going to die based on the preview, but the reveal of Snootles as the murderer surprised me in a good way.

Hopefully, we'll see Vos put to some more use later. He was all over the episode, but I didn't get a great sense of his character. His abilities at tracking were cool.

Also, I really liked the Mama Hutt! She reminded me of the old woman from last year's "The Frog Princess."
By HAAKO8
I didnt see the preview for the episode so I crapped my pants when Ziro got killed. I thought he was an interesting character, but that doesnt mean I'm sad he died. :mrgreen:
By heybert17
The "Goodness" must have been lost on me, I thought this was one of the most ridiculous episodes yet. Never liked Ziro, hated Ziro's Mom, thought Sy speaking english with that annoying voice was stupid. Basically except for the last couple minutes, which was over too quickly, I thought the whole episode was a waste of time.
By Paulskywalker
What a brilliant episode! Where do i start?

We saw Nal Hutta, so cool

Sy Snottle, i used to think was a boring character until now, and i knew there had to be a way she was in Jabba's good books.

The Twilek dancers were great and Gamorrean Guards!

Ziro dying was sad i liked him, but his momma (I assume Jabba's grandmother) was so gross and huge, i liked the idea that females get larger.

A Hutt burial practice was interesting too, but it puzzled me as i thought Hutts were hermaphrodites? Ziro has a mum and dad, so does that mean Jabba has a mate with him having Rotta?

Vos was great was worried at first he was going to be a cowabunga dude but no he was cool.

The fight scene at the end was really good, loved all of Banes tricks.
By Incom
Heh, did anyone else expect Willy Scott to appear behind those dancers? Man, that's the opening scene of The Temple of Doom all over again, haha! Very nice nod to that scene.

I never liked Ziro much, but I did dig his looks. Which I can't say for all those other Hutts. One looks like Marlon Brando and the other with the monocle looks like a straight repaint from the DeNiro shark in Shark Bait. Mama Hutt was over the top though... hilarious!

And while it's cool to finally see Quinlan in action, I don't really like what they made of him. He's way too cocky. Well, he probably is, but to me Quinlan is a much darker persona.

Also weird: the 3PO unit translating Jabba's words to Sy Snootles? Huh?!

An average episode, imho.
By Paulskywalker
I think the Protocol Droid was translating for the benefit of kids, same as Sy and Greedo speaking English; i think fans tend to forget kids can't read subtitle, so having english or one character indicating what another says is the only way. This was not directly at you Incom i've seen this issue as a regular occurance.

Also i found this had more of an OT feel, makes you wonder what an CGI OT series would be like?
By heybert17
This show isn't for little kids that can't read. It is on at 9:00 at night, has multiple deaths per episode and is rated TVPG, so the kids excuse for all the english speaking and translating is not necessarily correct. I would put the target audience at 10+, at that age they should be able to read.
By Paulskywalker
Ok then get a ten year old to sit there and read off subtitles? :P
By Incom
Paulskywalker wrote:Ok then get a ten year old to sit there and read off subtitles? :P

No problem. Here in Holland we grow up with watching subtitled tv shows and movies. In Germany the majority of programs is dubbed in German, although I believe that has lessened somwhat over the past years. :)
By goalieman0820
I thought this was a great episode except for one thing. I am confused as to when Ziro was broken out. Is this referring back to the hostage crisis episode, or was he broken out again because I thought Aurra Sing was captured now? This has been bugging me.
By Paulskywalker
It assumes Aurra broke out before hostage crisis, then this came after that.
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

01. GONK Droid (EG-6) (Blue Deco) 02. Arleil Schou[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]

Sandcrawler

I don't collect vehicles, but I think its cool - l[…]

found a lone Bespin Han at walmart, completely ou[…]

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, […]

Target Trooper 6-pk

This should have been out for the Blu Ray release,[…]