Stephen Stanton as Mas Amedda and Senator
Dee Bradley Baker as clones, Mot Not Rab, and Onaconda Farr
Jason Spisak as Lux
Matt Lanter as Anakin Skywalker
Ian Abercrombie as Chancellor Palpatine
Jameelah McMillan as Halle Burtoni and maiden #2
Matthew Wood as General Grievous and battle droids
Tom Kane as narrator

Synopsis: When the Senate begins debating a bill that would eliminate government oversight of the Banking Clan's activities in order to fund the war, Padmé and Ahsoka travel in secret to the capital of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Amidala attempts to forge a peace agreement with the Separatists, while Ahsoka sees, for the first time, the people of the Confederacy. Padmé's friend, Mina Bonteri, spearheads the peace initiative, and convinces the Separatist Congress to sue for peace.

Meanwhile, on Coruscant, Senators Lott Dod and Gume Saam conspire with Banking Clan representative Nix Card and Count Dooku to make the banking deregulation a reality. At Dooku's command, General Grievous engineers an attack at the central power distribution grid on Coruscant, carried out by Separatist demolition droids. The chaos and panic spreads to the Senate, which vehemently rejects the Separatist peace initiative, and votes instead to deregulate the Banking Clan.

Returning Characters: Padmé Amidala, Ahsoka Tano, Bail Organa, Senator Lott Dod, Chancellor Palpatine, Mas Amedda, Anakin Skywalker, Count Dooku, General Grievous, Clone Commander Fox, Senator Halle Burtoni, Senator Mon Mothma, Senator Orn Free Taa, Captain Typho, Senator Zinn Paulness, Senator Stronk, battle droids, Eekar Oki

New Characters: Senator Mina Bonteri, Lux Bonteri, Bonteri's maidens, Senator Gume Saam, Senator Mot Not Rab, Nix Card, demolition droids, engineering team, Senator Voe Atell, Senator Kerch Kusi, Senator By Bluss, Senator Punn Rimbaud, Senator Bec Lawise, Senator Amita Fonti
It wasn't bad. If nothing else, it was cool to see a completely new side to the Separatists and to see the new character models. Anakin's nearly his ROTS self, and Ahsoka's so much taller.
By HAAKO8
The Professor wrote:It wasn't bad. If nothing else, it was cool to see a completely new side to the Separatists and to see the new character models. Anakin's nearly his ROTS self, and Ahsoka's so much taller.

Agreed. Ahsoka's new look is pretty good and I'm glad to see Obi-wans and Anakins transition into their ROTS outfits. I was really looking forward to see how the Seps governed themselves, since we have only heard of this Separatist Parliment afew episodes ago (lott dod mentioned it I think) and since I'm canadian it reminded me of my own gov system. This also shows us, as The Professor put it, a completely new side to the seps that we havent seen before and that this war is truly not as black and white as it started out. I was looking forward to an episode like this all series and it didnt disappoint.

did anyone else notice ahsoka took a liking to Mina Bonteri's boy?
I definitely noticed that about Ahsoka. I wonder if Anakin's really wearing off on her. Maybe that will be her fate.

Again, I am glad to see a new perspective on the Separatists because they are always depicted as villainous, but we all know that Palpatine/Sidious is engineering this whole thing. There is no truly moral position in that reality, just two sides with similar appeals to morality.
Quite an interesting episode, nice to see planet Great Britain... i meand Raxus! :lol:

You could see an improvement in the new Anakin, Ashoka and Palpatine models.

No one had mentioned those cool infiltration droids, totally makes sense to have military droids that can appear to be everyday droids, i did think transformers though but as i say a good idea.
Very suspenseful with the infiltrator droids. I liked the new point of view from the separatists side. It shows how the majority wanted to end the war, but Sidious was able to keep his plan through more well planned deception.
John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

01. Imperial/Death Star Gunner 02. Death Star Droi[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]

01. Uncle Owen 02. Aunt Beru 03. Brea Tonnika 04.[…]

Choose 2 from the following 5 to fill out #s 8-10 […]

Winners of this week’s Top Ten are: 01. Cin Drall[…]

Help decide the last 5 spots in Yak's Top Ten: The[…]