Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
"Evil is not born, it is taught."

Synopsis: When Count Dooku calls upon the Nightsisters seeking a replacement for Ventress, she and her kin seize the opportunity to exact revenge. Ventress visits the far side of Dathomir and the males of the planet seeking the most brutal and powerful warrior among them. Through their witchcraft, the Nightsisters transform Savage Opress into a monstrous killer designed to turn on his new master.

Key Characters: Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku, Mother Talzin, Savage Opress, Brother Viscus, Feral, Halsey, Knox

Key Locales: Dathomir, Serenno, Devaron
By blackoutthegreat
Though violence doesn't bother me, it was suprising how violent this episode was for a "kid's" show. Are the episodes going to be this way from now on? Again, I have no problem with violence, but if your going to be a violent show then be violent, don't try to hide the fact. The Clone Wars just seems to (yoda) leap around to much on its level of violence. We've gone from barely being able to show a death (with the exception of Gagh Naghkt), to multiple on screen deaths in one episode, with spearing, force choking, and neck snapping.

But don't take this as a complaint about the violence, more of on the varied amount of violence.
By Darth Kikinou
I'm disappointed how they make it look like they can take any physically gifted shmoe, nice guy or not, and turn him into a cruel, badazz Sith lord with a couple of magic spells. And casting a spell on the weapon was lame too.

Nonetheless, fun episode :-) I prefer MY explanation for how Sith lords are recruited, though ;-)
By Paulskywalker
blackoutthegreat wrote:The Clone Wars just seems to (yoda) leap around to much on its level of violence. We've gone from barely being able to show a death

I think from The Mando Terrorist who threw himself off a building to his death showed the level of death and violence is not a issue with the series.

Darth Kikinou, i didn't have a problem with that cus it's just the power of the Nightsisters.

I really liked this episode, the trials, the transformation and the Temple attack were good; though the last one should have been a bit longer. Also nice to see Dooku has the usual Sith ambition.
By HAAKO8
Yeah, nice to see dooku's ambition, even though it was abit of a surprise. I mean hey, all sith try to kill their master, its page one of the sith lord hand book. Still, usually Dooku is deathly loyal to sidious, which makes me think why even attempt to kill someone as powerful as ventress (instead of hide her) just to replace her with someone else who he hopes to take over with.
By Paulskywalker
Maybe he "killed" her as Sidious would have sensed if he was lying?

Got another At-act driver, jawa , shoretrooper , […]

Ewok Love

I loved the movie Battle for Endor, fond memories […]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Utinniii : Awesome group of maintenance droids[…]

HasLab Wish list

I'm afraid subscription figures would be at least […]

CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk