Image Image Image Image Image

TCW S3: 1/21/11 "Witches of the Mist"

Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

The Professor
Forum Admin

TCW S3: 1/21/11 "Witches of the Mist"

Postby The Professor » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:26 am

"The path to evil may bring great power, but not loyalty."

Synopsis: Anakin and Obi-Wan, sent to track down the mysterious figure behind the deaths of several Jedi, soon find themselves on the trail of the monstrous apprentice that Ventress has created: Savage Opress. However, Dooku and Ventress also discover that this new apprentice has a will of his own...

Key Characters: Savage Opress, Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku, Mother Talzin, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Brother Viscus, King Katuunko

Key Locales: Dathomir, Toydaria, Coruscant
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
HAAKO8
Nerf Herder

Re: TCW S3: 1/21/11 "Witches of the Mist"

Postby HAAKO8 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm

WOW! This episode was filled with so many surprises! Killing the king of toydaria, wow, I mean no one saw that comming! Turning on Ventress and Dooku, that Opress is one awsome sith. But that Darth Maul is still alive, my head has exploded cause its sorta cheating (cut in half deal). Is maul half machine? Does he want to kill Dooku so he can return to sidious, for whom he was deadly loyal too. Or has he become his own, wanting his own chance to lead. I have no idea whats going to happen, sorta for the fact my head exploded.
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:34 pm

I think Maul being alive is a trick of the enemy! Who knows what power that talisman holds.
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
Darth Kikinou
Sith Lord

Postby Darth Kikinou » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 am

Outstanding episode!!! Darth Maul, alive?! The cyborg Maul from the comic pack?
----------------------------------------------------
http://www.photonovelalliance.com
The Guardians of Peace and Justice
Episode iii: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Really great episode, full of suspence. The fight were great, especially the Dooku, Savage and Ventress battle, Dooku can't half hold his own; up until Savage had TFU force rage. Ventress has unwittingly unleashed a monster into the world.

Not sure how i feel about Maul being still alive, kinda makes the movie plot a bit off; having been cut in two, but i also want to see what they do with him. I reckon he was saved by the Sisters but because he was now half a man he saw as no use to Sidious and sent into exile; but i don't think Sidious knows he's alive because i can't see him letting him live as a failed Sith and someone who knows his identity? Quin Gon as a spirit or vision is fine but Maul alive is pushing it, the series is supposed to be about the war and we seem to have vered off from it and i worry resurrecting dead characters is them scraping the barrel?

Oh thought we'd have seen more of Delta Squad.
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..

Return to “The Clone Wars (Movie / Animated Series)”