Image Image Image Image Image

TCW S3: 1/28/11 "Overlords"

Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

The Professor
Forum Admin

TCW S3: 1/28/11 "Overlords"

Postby The Professor » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:00 am

"Balance is found in the one who faces his guilt."

Synopsis: A mysterious force draws Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka to a distant planet, and its inhabitants -- a family of exceptionally powerful Force-wielders -- in an attempt to determine whether Anakin is truly the Chosen One.

Key Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi; Anakin Skywalker; Ahsoka Tano; Son; Daughter; Father

Key Locales: Mortis

----------------------

I for one am incredibly excited about where this trilogy might take the series!
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Re: TCW S3: 1/28/11 "Overlords"

Postby Paulskywalker » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Oh my god i just watched the amazingly brilliant episode!!! Quin Gon and Shmi looked amazing in cartoon form and what the hell the Force wielders are brilliant; forget the Sith i'd be worried about them lol. OH OH and seeing the grown up Ashoka vision was super cool!!!

The feel of the planet and and the story were just great, and this episode shows what i like about the series the relax feel and dialogue to the characters that seemed to be missing from the PT movies. Can't wait for the next episode! Oh and is if me or was the place where the far sat look a bit like Vaders mask, the two round globes and the triangular bit?
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
HAAKO8
Nerf Herder

Postby HAAKO8 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:23 am

How cool was that? One of the best episodes yet. I'm a huge fan of the whole "the force isnt black and white" deal, because it really isnt if you think about it. Best part, without a doubt was the "Son". Sam Witwer was perfect, no one can play the personified dark side better them him. My Fav line was when Obi-Wan accused him of being sith only to be replied yes...and no. God I cant wait to see what happens to ahsoka.
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:51 am

I didn't realise it was him, thought he sounded familiar! He was such a cool character, his style reminds me of ancient and Legacy Sith.
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:16 am

This episode was awesome. I'm very curious where the rest of the arc leads. I've watched the episode twice now.
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

Return to “The Clone Wars (Movie / Animated Series)”