Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
"Adaptation is the key to survival."

Synopsis: With help from R2-D2 and a squad of captured battle droids, an elite team of Jedi and clone troopers led by Obi-Wan and Anakin attempt to free a captive Jedi general, Even Piell, from an impenetrable prison.

Key Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, R2-D2, Osi Sobeck, Even Piell, Captain Tarkin, Clone Captain Rex, Clone Commander Cody, Echo, Fives

Key Locales: Lola Sayu
By The Professor
This was a fun episode. At first, the carbon freezing threw me off, but I'll buy Filoni's explanation given in the episode commentary. It was fun seeing Tarkin. I hope it's not just a cameo. It would be cool to see him rise in the ranks throughout the rest of the show.
By Paulskywalker
A really good episode, loved the Carbon freezing bit and the ROTJ shuttle-esque identification/scan. So funny when they woke up from freezing and Ashoka's there "hey snips". So great seeing Tarkin, and the early development of his and Anakins relationship. Fives and Echo looked great in their ARC armour, i guess will see Hasbro do them at some point? Couldn't place the voice on the Alien Prison Governer and i made my laugh him explaining things of how the prison works to droids, i know it was to give plot info but it was funny.
By The Professor
StooperZero wrote:I don't wanna wind up a wall decoration

:mrgreen:

That's the type of subtle reference I like. It beats direct quotes.
By StooperZero
The Professor wrote:
StooperZero wrote:I don't wanna wind up a wall decoration

:mrgreen:

That's the type of subtle reference I like. It beats direct quotes.

anythings better that "Bad feeling" or a Squealing R2 unit.
By Paulskywalker
I'm so dozy i missed that reference lol.

Also i wonder if the CW's deluxe vehicle Battle Droid shown at toy fair matches the scheme of R2's BD squad? :D
Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

This is an upcoming character for my AVP Photonove[…]

Kirkwood had him... might have one left. I think […]

In 1984, as their successful Star Wars line was […]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

Nice job on the Ugor. Now you need to make a Squib[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Alien Pickpocket: He frequents the spaceport looki[…]

My alien/Separatist love is about to shine through[…]

I don't collect 6" prequel figures... But... […]

I've been seeing your stuff pop up in a group on F[…]