Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
"Anything that can go wrong will."

Synopsis: With freed prisoners in their possession and the brutal warden attempting desperately to thwart them, Obi-Wan and Anakin search for a way out of the Citadel and back to Coruscant. The prison, however, has more traps, perils and pitfalls in s tore for them than they had imagined and they must work past their differences if they are to escape.

Key Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, R2-D2, Osi Sobeck, Even Piell, Captain Tarkin, Clone Captain Rex, Clone Commander Cody, Echo, Fives

Key Locales: Lola Sayu, Coruscant
By Paulskywalker
Enjoyable episode, especially the battle on the Landing platform at the end. Those Sep cannons were cool, Piell using Anakin as a launching platform etc and so sad about Echo. :cry:

Loving Commander R2's battler droids and also like last time i'm enjoying seeing Tarkin and Anakin's relationship develop.
By rc-1207 Sev
Where did echo die ? An what about all clones that died here are some that were lost
Echo,Charger,Longshot,Clone Sergant,212 Battalion Clone Trooper Vode an
By Paulskywalker
Echo was the ARC Trooper who ran for the the Sep shuttle that was fired upon, we only saw his helmet roll away so you never know i can only hope he some how survived! :lol: Yeah a lot of named Clones have dies but Echo was one of the special ones to me as we've gotten to know him since Rookies.

Kirkwood had him... might have one left. I think […]

In 1984, as their successful Star Wars line was […]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

Nice job on the Ugor. Now you need to make a Squib[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Alien Pickpocket: He frequents the spaceport looki[…]

My alien/Separatist love is about to shine through[…]

I don't collect 6" prequel figures... But... […]

I've been seeing your stuff pop up in a group on F[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Awesomeness! I will look forward to seeing those h[…]