Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

Yea it was pretty good. The whole theme was reminiscent of the hunt in Apocalypto (AWESOME film), as well as Predator, and a slew of episodes from Star Trek Voyager where they come across a Predator-like species.
By The Professor
"Without humility, courage is a dangerous game."

Synopsis: Ahsoka finds herself trapped on a Trandoshan moon, prey in an elaborate and cruel hunt.

Key Characters: Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker, Plo Koon, Lo-Taren, Garnac, Dar, Kalifa, Jinx, O-Mer

Key Locales: Wasskah, Felucia, Coruscant

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is part one of the season three finale. It will premiere in the US on Cartoon Network on April 1. It premiered in the UK on Sky on March 18.
By darthmadonna
This may be one of the best episode yet. I really got rhat this could be movie worthy feel from it. The animation and backdrops seemed so much more detailed and I thought it just visually really looked appealing. Maybe i am crazy but I am gonna watch it again tonight.

Darth Kikinou I thought of Star Trek also in fact I felt the Trandoshans were reminiscent of the Klingons a bit.
darthmadonna wrote:Now I want that Trandoshan with the wampa skin throne!!!

Thought immediately as I saw it... :D

Excellent episode indeed,the Trandoshans doing a predator thing with their slaves was the take I got from the ep.

Look forward to the thrilling conclusion.
By Incom
Finally a decent episode again. Sure, the "hunt" theme's been chewed on many times, but I really liked how it was handled in this episode. The sceneries were also great, btw. Felucia's an awesome location and the hunting grounds (was that Ryloth IV?) were a perfectly matched stark contrast to that.
By StooperZero
Darth Kikinou I thought of Star Trek also in fact I felt the Trandoshans were reminiscent of the Klingons a bit

I always thought they looked like the GORN.
By darthmadonna
StooperZero wrote:
Darth Kikinou I thought of Star Trek also in fact I felt the Trandoshans were reminiscent of the Klingons a bit

I always thought they looked like the GORN.

Yeah they do I was thinking of the way they behaved and their hunt. Although I would say they are nastier and have no honor. ;)
By Paulskywalker
Such a cool episode and i agree with DarthMadonna it did have more of a movie feel than usual.

Gonna echo all the Predator and the Hirogen from Voyager comments, but want to add i felt for once the Trandoshans were more dinosaur like; a lot of Jurassic Park Raptor going on; i always just saw them as slavers but the hunter side is so much cooler now. Loving their vehicles and trophies too, quite eerie the Wookie skins.

Ashoka was really good in this episode, really shows her determinate character.

Oh and the Snaggletooth was cool to see and those cute bird things lol!

Can't wait for the next episode and hoe Chewie ends up meeting Ashoka.

Oh and i nearly forgot the whole subtle reptilian sun up thing! :lol:
By darthmadonna
Ha ha I forgot about the Snaggletooth. What is he official name ? Zutton?

Yeah it made me hate the Trandoshans as a character which is what I am sure they want but that is what made them so cool too.

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]