Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By stroebel83
Anakin tries to convince the Zygerrian Queen that she too is a slave and pawn in an evil Separatist plot. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan toils in the slave camps of Kadavo, a grim situation that grows increasingly bleak
By stroebel83
Really didn't like this arc. The whole captured hero kept in check by his empathy gets old. I think every action series has their hero captured at some point so this idea is a little stale to me. If Luke can force choke green pigs ti get his friends back, I think obi wan could force choke to free thousands of slave....just saying. The rescue scene was cool...but these are jedi...the same jedi that lived through the purge, in obi wan's case, I expect a bit more.
Bit slow up until when Anakin confronted Dooku. The rescue scene was great Anakin slashing up the guards, taking over the gun tower, Ahsoka's prison rescue and Plo Koon's fighter manoeuvre. Love seeing the Z Hunter type fighters. I did like a bit that the Jedi were in control the whole time but were just going along with things. My favourite bit is when Rex killed the Governor 'I'm no Jedi'
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]