Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By stroebel83
Obi-Wan fakes his own death and goes undercover(as Rako Hardeen) in a Republic prison, in order to gather information on a plot to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine from a convict named Moralo Eval. While there, he learns that another prisoner, notorious bounty hunter Cad Bane, is also involved. Meanwhile, Anakin seeks vengance over the death of his former master.
By stroebel83
Sorry, but I hated this whole arc... I think if they want to push Anakin there are better ways to do it. They could have used Vos or a similar jedi and pushed this whole mission. The face changing thing is to wacky, you already have cyborgs, clones, and changelings. They should have spent more time on the ventress savage story arc.
By Paulskywalker
I'm the opposite, i loved this episode and using Obi makes sense as i assume when i watch the next one Obi will have to convince Ani it's him; i think to Obi having to be bad seems less likely. I like the face swap thing, reminded of my sisters favourite movie face-off. Got excited to see Cad Bane back, then even more with Fett and Bossk's cameo lol. The police speeder looked cool too.
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Utinniii : Awesome group of maintenance droids[…]

Ewok Love

While this was my second choice, I couldn't resist[…]

HasLab Wish list

I'm afraid subscription figures would be at least […]

CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Ordered and received these two: https://i.ibb.co[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk