Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By stroebel83
Savage Opress finally finds his long lost brother, and it turns out to be the former Sith Lord Darth Maul, his body now a half-cybernetic spider-like apparatus, who's been living in a state of madness on an Outer Rim planet.
By stroebel83
I love LOTR and i love SW just not together.A little let down seeing Maul so unstable, but he did get cut in half, not i want backstory and i'm afraid this arc is going to get crammed into two episodes
By Darth Kikinou
I liked it, I'm looking forward to part 2! D'Maul has really lost a lot of muscle mass, a broken man (so to speak) The preview suggested that he was going to be getting cybernetic legs like the ones he has in that EU comic pack, so I'm thinking they could just put that really valuable figure on a card and call it a day! Plus his horns are grown out too so it'd work out well.
By Paulskywalker
I really like this episode, seeing a crazy scrawny Maul is actually cool. He's been cut in half, abandoned by his Master, broken and alone except for the snake so all that hate, bitterness has destoyed him. Can't wait for the next part.

No thread for Revenge so will say it here, brilliant episode, loved the rebirth on Maul and the fight, surprised with Ventresses role; but it echoes the comic with Durge.
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]