Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By Theo Zissou
i posted this a few days ago in the cast thread. thought i would share it here too :)

just read a intresting possibilty

"Lucas dictated the ending to the comic Star Wars Republic 83: The Hidden Enemy, Part 3 and insisted that its main characters live; this could mean he is planning on their involvement in the show, especially since one of said characters was Quinlan Vos, who was mentioned (and originally to be shown) in Revenge of the Sith."

how cool would that be to have vos and maybe his son as possible main characters of the series.

Quinlan Vos could end up being a yearly made figure in the likes of luke, vader, obiwan, etc
By Roton7
And as I said in the other thread...

Roton7 wrote:*Roton faints at the thought of yearly Vos figures*
By Delta_82
yeah the Maddona thing was a joke.
By Yakman
How do you guys think the story will start out ?
By Theo Zissou
Yakman wrote:How do you guys think the story will start out ?

jedi on the run. stormtroopers comming at them one way. bounty hunters the other way. and wouldn't just be awesome if they just get away and at the end of the episode turn a corner and run right smak into vader. :D
By Yakman
thats a cool theory
By jaykerouac
I think it'll shift around. We keep hearing that no main characters would be involved, but you KNOW that there'll be hints of what's going on with Luke, Leia, Yoda, and the like. Again, there won't be a focus. I just think it'd be cool to see a snippet of something related to the movies in each episode.
By Huntsmæñus
The success of theshow will be how it's executed. Highlander-the Series was BETTER than the movie series. well, the movies really weren't written that well, but the series had a lot of interesting trivia amonst the Immortals. The same could be done for this series. Filling in lots of gaps and detail. I'm looking forward to it. Star Wars isn't over yet...
By Theo Zissou
Theo Zissou wrote:

jedi on the run. stormtroopers comming at them one way. bounty hunters the other way. and wouldn't it just be awesome if they just get away and at the end of the episode turn a corner and run right smak into vader. :D

to add to this previous statement :)

right when the jedi run into vader he could be like "i've been waiting for you jedi!"

:D
By darth_frisco
Maybe a theme for the TV show could be Darth Vader macking on apprentices. I assume he schemed up a bunch of them before the Luke situation, ala Count Dooku. His apprentices getting killed could be a subplot.

I was also thinking of another one where Darth Vader's astromech droids get wasted and replaced all the time. As if the Dark Side somehow interferes with his ability to programs droids as good as Anakin used to.

In both scenarios you could have the TV show be more focused away from Vader, but still maintain a little association and maybe show him briefly
By rvt_hanimal
Lets face it, As much as we all love Star Wars, none of them were THAT great in the story department, due to the fact that they only had a couple of areas to expand the story - that's why TV is the perfect ground for Star Wars - characters can be given alot of depth when expanded on in that medium. I just hope the show isn't wasted on bad acting by Daniel Logan (young Boba Fett) and following him around the galexy - there is so much MORE story to tell - no offence to Fett Fans, but that kid wasn' too great. Here's hoping, anyways.
By ReaverLeader
Id like to see something like an anthologly like the "Twilight Zone" or the "Outer Limits". Expanding on the "Dark Times" that Ben talked about. Think about it, who in Hollywood would not want to create there own little part of the Star Wars universe? In a perfect world I'd love to see what the likes of Speilberg, Fincher, Tarintino, or others could do. Atleast thats just me, I can dream can't I. :lol:
By Theo Zissou
Theo Zissou wrote:
Theo Zissou wrote:

jedi on the run. stormtroopers comming at them one way. bounty hunters the other way. and wouldn't it just be awesome if they just get away and at the end of the episode turn a corner and run right smak into vader. :D

to add to this previous statement :)

right when the jedi run into vader he could be like "i've been waiting for you jedi!"

:D

wow going on 3 years since i said that. lol. still sounds pretty cool to me. lol :p
By raziel
:D There are Starwars characters that are missing from these mentions guys - the human characters from the Droids cartoon.

Jann Tosh
Thall Joben

check the wiki info:
*In the fourth episode of the series "A Race to the Finish", the Droids end up at a race known as the "Boonta Race." A similar name was used for the podrace in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, which was known as the "Boonta Eve Classic."

*The swamp planet of Bogden is a planet visited by the droids in the series. In Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Jango Fett says that he was "recruited by a man called Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogden." This locale was further expanded upon in the video game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

*As confirmed on StarWars.com, Jann Tosh's wheel bike was the vehicle of choice for General Grievous in a chase with Obi-Wan Kenobi on Utapau.

*Toong from the series was mentioned in the prequels.

*In the episode "The Pirates of Tarnoonga", the pirate caves on Tarnoonga bear a striking resemblance to the sinkhole grottos of Utapau, seen in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

I'm sure that "somewhere" I read that we could at least expect to see them. I'm also pretty sure that its been said that there would NOT be any jedi. That doesn't rule out SITH or in-betweeners though :lol:
By StooperZero
LIke I said elsewhere.

Episodes Detailing the lives of background/Obscure characters.

IE:

Clowns like Garindan, how he came to be of use to the Empire.

Maybe Others like How Dr. Evazon got the death sentence on 12 systems....

Possibilties are endless

TVC: 1) Barge window Weequay (why does this char[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Tree-R looks pretty cool. Looks like something yo[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Community fodder box...

Either way is fine with me. If the majority want […]

01. Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) (Jabba’s Palace) 02. B[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]

Determine the final 3 spots for The Empire Strikes[…]