Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
I picked up the Legacy Ian Malcolm this week, and was also able to order the Spinosaurus from the Target app. It's been in-stock intermittently over the last week (for literally seconds at a time).
By Jodo
YAK_Chewie wrote:Nice, where did you find Ian at?

:wink:

They're exclusive to Target since the Legacy line is stuck there...I wish it would expand to other places.

Apparently, according to the leaked DCPI and UPC list there is another Legacy vehicle coming to the line. Many expect it to be the Ford Explorer vehicle, but I wonder if it will another Jeep. They could easily make the #10 Jeep with the tool boxes or the #12 Nedry Jeep with canopy.

I can't believe how many people take their Mosasaurs out into the water. There's a ton of pictures with it in pools, ponds, and streams...Don't people think it is going to mold inside like rubber ducks and bath toys do? Gross!
By Jodo
Some of the wave one $12 ones are already demanding $80-120 on the secondary market.

It's crazy how a good line with quality products can prosper so much! Take notes Hasbro!!!!
By Jodo
I picked up the 2019 Albertosaurus at Walmart on my lunch break last week. One of the best sculpts they have done so far, in my opinion! I would honestly even consider a picking up a second one if I saw it. They are only $19, and the paint apps are just beautiful.

They also had the Concaveonator and new Parasaurolophus. The first one is also a great sculpt, but I'm just not a fan of that dinosaur. I would pick up a few Paras too, but I have the Lost World ones from 1997 still, and their size/quality is comparable to one another.
I make stuff too!

Here's a group shot I took over the weekend; every[…]

The 16th Trial: Caverns of Death

Thanks for the preview feedback, might be able to […]

received my Klaatu figures from Hasbro Pulse today[…]

I agree she goes better with the theme. But I'm g[…]

TVC Skiff guard 3-pack

I only need Vedain out of this set, but I'm excit[…]

TVC 2019 Discussion

If they offer solid cases of the Stormtrooper, I g[…]

Retro Vintage Figures

These look fun. I have a lot of Vintage figures, […]