Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Niktom
This past weekend I picked up the Hallmark Dreambook. I usually get this every year since I stopped getting all the actual ornaments years ago. Those things just cost too much. I'm sure pics have been posted of these on other sites but I don't recall looking at them closely.

Anyway, on to the point. Has anyone noticed the horrible job on them this year? Please let these be preproduction mock-ups that will never see the light of day! Vader's neck?!?!?! What on Earth?!?!? He's like the Dark Lord of the Giraffes. Also, what's the deal with the Star Destroyer? Hopefully that's just a PhotoShop mess up on making the Dreambook.

If not though and these things actually come out looking like this, I may have to send an email to some one. Those are an abomination to the quality work of years past!

By Paulskywalker
Thats the EU Mechaneck Vader! :lol:
By Jedi_Scum
:lol: - It's Jar Jar in disguise :lol:
By YAK_Jayson
Don't forget! This weekend (July 11 & 12) is the Ornament Premiere Weekend at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores where you be able to pick up this year's Star Wars Ornaments, and if you're lucky you can score the Limited Edition Greedo as well.
By YAK_Jayson
I'm adding a new section to the toyguide to cover all the Hallmark Keepsake Ornamants. Although there are no images (yet), but you can view the section and use it as a checklist of sorts for your collections.

Hallmark Keepsake Ornamants
By YAK_Jayson
2010 Hallmark Ornaments Revealed

30th Anniversary ESB
- Luke Skywalker (in Snowspeeder Gear) SE#14
- Vader Before Emperor Palpatine
- Rebel Snowspeeder
- Boba Fett w/Han In Carbonite (Mini - Set of 2)
- Lando Calrissian (LE)

Clone Wars
- Captain Rex and Yoda (Mini - Set of 2)
By YAK_Jayson
In a couple weeks Momaw Nadon will be available as this year's LE ornament all all Hallmark Gold Crown stores.

This year's SDCC exclusive is a Zuckuss and 4-LOM 2-pack - which I really like.

And now it has been revealed that there is a CVI 3 packthat includes Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ponda Baba and Ponda Baba's severed arm! Nothing says Christmas like amputated limb ornaments! :lol: Gotta get that!
Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Very inspiring! Makes me want to get back into ge[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

:lol: LOL, no 2 gammoreans already. I woul[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Good point, I've noticed a figure stained before t[…]

Star Wars Hot Wheels

I love this line, because I can actually collect s[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada shi[…]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]