Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By zedhatch
Found the secret wars packs today, snagged Cap and Klaw (Great to finally have original Cap rather than Ultimate, not that ultimate is bad but nothing beats the original).
By TB9153
zedhatch wrote:Found the secret wars packs today, snagged Cap and Klaw (Great to finally have original Cap rather than Ultimate, not that ultimate is bad but nothing beats the original).

agreed! :D and today i got the sdcc exclusive black and white captain america.
By Diddly
How am I just discovering this thread?

Anyway, I've been collecting the Marvel Universe figs for about a year now. I know a lot of people who collected the larger line hate this one, but I love it. It's gotten me interested in Marvel again actually. I only pick up "main characters" like Spider-Man, members of the X-Men, Hulk, etc.

Anyway, I picked up a few figures from the Iron Man 2 and new Spider-Man lines. They're AMAZING. Almost Star Wars quality. War Machine in particular might be the coolest action figure ever made. Venom is a nice figure too, but lacks a LOT of articulation.
By stroebel83
found cable w/baby hope, jim lee cyclops, and warmachine w, removable helmet
By zedhatch
WM with removeable helmet???? Are you meaning Comic wave 4 WM with swapable head? WM with reovable helmet was from the 3-pack that never saw the light of day.

That cyclopse surprized me, one of the better MU figures yet, I had no idea it had so much articulation until I saw it.
By stroebel83
zedhatch wrote:WM with removeable helmet???? Are you meaning Comic wave 4 WM with swapable head? WM with reovable helmet was from the 3-pack that never saw the light of day.

That cyclopse surprized me, one of the better MU figures yet, I had no idea it had so much articulation until I saw it.

your right zedhatch, i didn't open the wm but until you posted something i thought it was removable, i was pretty psyched, but i don't really follow the line aside from your reviews, he is the wm from mandarian, whiplash wave....sorry i'll look closer next time :oops:

ps i was looking for some of your posts to find out more about him
By zedhatch
Tis ok, just thought you might have found something interesting, I am betting the new listing for "Tony Star Iron Man" in the new MU wave will be the IM with removeable helmet, I think it's not due out until october, but I am sure we will know after SDCC.
By stroebel83
is there a sight that follows marvel lines as well as yakface does star wars???
By zedhatch
Not really. Marvelous news is ok and has a decent archive, Cool Toy Review has the best archive but only a series of threads, but a good site overall. Those are the two I have found. A smaller one called It's all true.net has one of the most interesting visual checklist but is a smaller site. The checklist links to some interesting reviews.
By combatJedi
I found Wave 2 ML at a Swamp meet and got my order from TRU.com and they were the variants S.Rogers and Ghost Rider...score!!
By combatJedi
They have partial wave 2 in stock at TRU.COM...Fantomex and Dark Wolverine are out of stock and Spidey and Madame have yet to be put up..but Bucky Cap, Draxx and Thunderbolt/Pile Driver are IN-STOCK for now.
By YAK_Jayson
stroebel83 wrote:is there a sight that follows marvel lines as well as yakface does star wars???

Be sure to follow Marvelicious Toys (run by Arnie & Marjorie from Star Wars Action News) via Facebook or Twitter and listen to their podcast. Lots of good info all around from them.

Full disclosure: I am a closet Marvel fan and admin on Marvelicous Toys' facebook page.
By stroebel83
Thanks Jayson
I make stuff too!

Great stuff here! Lots of great use of parts and […]

Community fodder box...

Thanks for letting us know. Even though it'll be […]

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]