Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
The weekend was awfully busy with more rumors and theories bouncing around in forums all over the 'net. Jedi Temple Archives' bombshell posting of the Hasbro Star Wars Marketing Schedule revealed an upcoming promotion with McDonalds, presumably another Happy Meal program which got me to thinking - did CorePlanets prototypes post reveal these toys?
By YAK_Jayson
We'll see I guess. I've received a couple emails to the contrary but only time will tell. :lol:
By TK1945
The Happy meal toys on the main page look good. I just hope I don't get stuck with a bunch of Anakins like I did when the bobble heads came out. I swear between me and my kids we got 5 Anakins and never got a Storm Trooper or Boba Fett. :x
By YAK_Jayson
Starting February 26, McDonald's will be bringing their Star Wars promotion to kids throughout North America. The Happy Meal promotion will feature different Happy Meal Star Wars premiums, including four "character keepers" (Darth Vader, Anakin, Yoda, and R2-D2) and four starship launchers (Millennium Falcon, X-wing Fighter, Jedi Starfighter, and Republic Gunship). Head to StarWars.com for the full details.

I just need the Yoda and I'm out. :lol:
Utinniii's Unique Universe Vol 2

Trying to fall asleep but had to comment first, th[…]

Utinniii - that's a prodigious output of customs -[…]

and more ross

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack