Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Our friends at Jedi Temple Archives have posted word that Jakks Pacific have acquired the rights to sell Star Wars products and one of their first offerings is a Giant Size Darth Vader. These extra large figures are 31″ tall, feature multiple points of articulation with incredible detail and sculpt. You may recall their Batman figure from The Dark Knight Rises last year. Head on over to JTA for a mockup of the figure and packaging and watch for this figure’s release later this year.
By Paulskywalker
Hasbro need to becareful their grip on SW toys is slowly slipping away. :D
By Paulskywalker
I saw the Superman one of these yesterday. Boy it looked bad, looked like something you'd win at a fairground.
By jangorick
I've had this for months.... ordered online. It's Awesome.... has ZERO play value but looks really cool standing in my living room. Only wish it came with a lightsaber. It's a buy though for sure
By OGTrilogy
I've seen a few of these around the last 2 or 3 days. I'd really like to get one, but it's just too big for me. I can't think of any place in the house to put it and I wouldn't have any way to keep the dust off of it. They look really great though especially compared to similar Batman and Superman dolls.
By Paulskywalker
There were pictures the other day of Cody and other clones but i have forgot where.
By Niktom
Got my Vader/Clone Wal-Mart 2 pack today!

Picked them up for the deal-of-day price at $40 for the set!!!! The Clone is AWESOME! Just wish the blaster was removable.

Well, we didn't meet our goal but it also didn't h[…]

Votes have been tallied and here are the winners f[…]

01. Sergeant Torent (Death Squad Commander or Star[…]

I finally got that Pig. Had to travel out to Ball[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an a[…]

Updated my list above, after some hunting I found […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Welcome aboard, I especially like your Maddie figu[…]

Who is shark ti? :lol: She’s that Jedi who bite[…]