Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
A couple of weeks ago Hasbro announced that that they were doing new JP sets for the JP anniversary 3D release and obviously for the new movie next year. Well they revealed to TRU exclusive sets today that will precede them and they look great. They are using the cancelled JP figures that used kitbashed Gi Joes and vehicles with with dino prototypes from last year, so glad to see them used rather than the awful JP3 stuff which was slated by fans. Can't wait to see more, the dinos look great.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/Hasbro_Toys_R_Us_Exclusive_Jurassic_Park_Toys_150560.asp

By Paulskywalker
Oh well you do have to stamp your livestock! :lol:

I love my JP toys, my favourite is the compound playset. That is on ultimate playset, always planned to use it in a SW dio one day, but it's stored at the moment.
By Paulskywalker
I hope they come out here as i really want them, but the last GI Joe movie fugres didn't make it here so i doubt JP will too.
By Jodo
Did you guys see the Jurassic World stuff at Toy Fair? The only thing that looked cool to me was the Gate with the electric fence, just because I remember how cool the command center was as a kid.

One thing I always wanted was a 3 3/4 scale plane that could bring my characters to and from my island. Guess that still isn't gonna happen! :p
By Paulskywalker
I get thats a shelf date label, but it looks more like instructions for an idiot.
By Paulskywalker
What am i talking about! Idiots work at Hasbro these days so it makes perfect sense. HA HA.
By YAK_Chewie
Street date? What street date? Went by TRU today (South County, MO) and they had already put quite a bit of stuff out.

It wasn't a Jurassic World section, just a lot of product put together near the front of the store. I saw a lot of families and kids walk by the stuff without even noticing it. Guess the packaging doesn't really catch your eye - especially if there's not banners and the sort for the movie up. Which I assume will happen later.

TRU has put stuff out early before for other Hasbro lines. I'm guessing they don't care about the street date. The stuff rung up fine in the computers. I didn't buy any though, but snapped some pics and all that. Overall, it looked like a decent toy line of dinosaurs. Decent sculpts, halfway decent articulation, and worth the asking price. But nothing screamed "awesome" to me at all, other than Dimorphodon, which I came close to buying, but was able to resist.

^ On the Indominus Rex, his "damage" can be hidden by a "sliding door" on his side.

:wink:
By Jodo
Does anyone know if there will be any human action figures for this line? I see there's a military guy with the I-Rex, but I figured there would be 3 3/4 Chris Pratt figures, or at least a few park rangers like they used to have.

A couple more customs to add. These are a Han Solo[…]

Here's a few. I haven't swapped the hands or tried[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

Thanks Utinniii! Been wanting to do this guy for a[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

Arden Lyn p63 / Index p1

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Omega Squad is finished! https://i.imgur.com/pM9J[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Nice! I found Quay two weekends ago.