Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By StooperZero
price on that combiner is now through the roof.....

+ newer pics make these all MEH....... 3rd party is the way to go if you got the $$$ to burn.
By Darth Vlad's Clone
YAK_Chewie wrote:I'll probably get the Hasbro Devastator for my son. He really wants it and has wanted one ever since he started getting into Transformers.

:wink:

I was looking at it online and my daughter thought it was cool and wants it. I'm wondering if I can pull that off with the wife.
By YAK_Chewie
Finally got all the pieces to build Menasaur.

I'll probably save them as a present for my son for later in the year... or Christmas.

Oh, and I saw Devastator at Sunset Hills TRU... freaking cool. I just couldn't swing the $160 price tag at the moment.

By StooperZero
i was pretty impressed with the combiner menasaur.

saw the new cyclonus yesterday ... meh... do want to find a Blitzwing , passed on him earlier but I like his original color scheme.

i really like the silver combiners megatron VS his green scheme. You get some of these and theyre HUGE for ... $25

then theres these little figures in the same aisle made by the same company thats just a few dollars less. :lol:
By StooperZero
If you buy this Devastator , a 3rd party is already making Upgrade parts to increase articulation/details. Not the much either.
By YAK_Chewie
My son wanted Devastator for Christmas... since he was a good boy (mostly), Santa Claus rewarded with him. Santa may be a bit disappointed however, because my son has barely played with Devastator. He set him up in his room, then moved him to his closet. No play time for over a month.

On another note, I did notice that Wal-Mart stores are getting in the newest assortment in Combiner Wars... Wheeljack, Hound, Smokescreen and Trailbreaker. Saw these on Wednesday but just not got around to posting a pic.

By Darth Vlad's Clone
When did these guys become Combiners? Obviously I've not watched the show or comics in decades, but Wheeljack and Hound are Combiners? I'll have to check out who they form.
By YAK_Chewie
Bruticus pieces have already been shipping too... very cool... I like this stuff, but don't have the budget or space for it for myself. I just kind of live through my son on this stuff a bit. He seems to have lost interest though.

By Darth Vlad's Clone
So I need to start looking for these. Where'd you see fund them? I guess I never look that far down the aisle to see if there's anything of interest. Never did see Devastator either.
By StooperZero
I saw one Devastator at toys Rn't US for $179 right before christmas.. almost $190 with tax.. way too much for me.

I might get one off of amazon using a $50 gift card I have + free shipping, then go for the 3rd party add-ons.
By YAK_Chewie
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:So I need to start looking for these. Where'd you see fund them? I guess I never look that far down the aisle to see if there's anything of interest. Never did see Devastator either.

Fenton Walmart. I had to go into work yesterday and swung by there on the way in - they had 1 each except no Smokescreen left.

Yakfinities #73 - Idea Phase

Nice ideas everyone. Will open up voting later to[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Picked up TVC Han in Stormtrooper gear for 50% off[…]

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]

This is really accomplishment. I love the Haunted […]

Faddera Rabar p62 / Index p1