Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie

^ Saw the second wave of these today at Target - Batman with mask looked great, but the others - not so much, unfortunately.

Hasbro, while we can hate their decision making with character selections and distribution, is still the king of figures in this scale.

:wink:
By The Professor
They might not be the best figures, but I had never heard of this line. I'm unlikely to pick them up, but I will definitely check them out at the store. My favorite superhero movies!
By YAK_Chewie
theArchivist wrote:The Mr. Freeze is really nice from wave 1. I'll have to keep an eye out for those now.

I bought that a few months ago for a potential Star Wars custom - it didn't translate well to the Star Wars style for me - so I didn't do anything with it - it's in a box somewhere in my son's closet, I think. Pretty cool figure though.

By YAK_Chewie
theArchivist wrote:On the subject of DC in 3 3/4 range the Injustice figures from DCC are really nice but kind of fragile.

and there is a Batman/Joker pack supposedly coming in the future

I've seen those at some collector shops, and even at Wal-Mart once - they are really detailed but they do look fragile like you said...

The Joker looks awesome, btw...

By zedhatch
The injustice are supposed to be specialty shops only, Some are great (Doomsday, Grundy) many less than great (Raven, Wonder Woman) and some in between (Aquaman, Flash).

The Multiverse line got spotted at TRU recently at $14.99, Zod and Supes I would go there but not for Bats, sorry.
By zedhatch
Was it in a injustice pack or was it a swap? They are two packs only.

Only other thing I can figure is some idiot worker in the returns had no clue they didn't carry the line.
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]