Image Image Image Image Image

Hobby Lobby - Galactic Man Cave Decor

Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Niktom
Imperial Alchemist

Hobby Lobby - Galactic Man Cave Decor

Postby Niktom » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:37 am

Not sure how many of you go to or swing by Hobby Lobby but as the result of having a very crafty wife... I'm there a lot.

Over the past year to two years, Hobby Lobby has really branched out and started adding tons of comic book, pop culture and even Star Wars items to their line.

Here are the newest items I've found:

Metal Wall Signs
I ended up getting the Stormtrooper and Falcon

Wall Art

These cabinet/drawer knobs just showed up recently at my Hobby Lobby, the spot has been labeled for them for months.

Items they've had for a while

There are also some sweet storage boxes with comic covers and a great ROJ themed one. I seem to have misplaced my pics of those. They usually carry a line of cups/mugs at the front of the store too.

I have to say, it's really nice for Hobby Lobby to notice that not all man caves are cars, hunting, or fishing related.
If you watch their sales closely enough you can usually get the items at a discount. I picked up 4 metal signs last night all at 50% off.
Always looking for Vintage Star Wars Holiday Special Items
Visit YaksPub.com
Jodo
Force Sensitive

Re: Hobby Lobby - Galactic Man Cave Decor

Postby Jodo » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:02 pm

I have looked at the OT posters every time I went in there for the past few months! Every time I check them out they're 50% off too. I'd get them, but my office is black and white, so I'm holding for someone to offer some nice B&W posters for Guardians of the Galaxy/Star Wars or something.
~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel as of Oct. 27/17: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers"
: Part 1
!

Return to “Other Star Wars/Non-Star Wars”