Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Jodo wrote:
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:Wait! You were at the Galleria Mall? I live 5 minutes from there!

Yes! We went so that girl I was seeing could look at a pair of $700 boots. :shock: Anyone want to guess why we didn't work out? :lol:

She thought Star Wars toys were childish. :lol: Oh, wait. Boots. So, you gave her the boot?
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:
Jodo wrote:
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:Wait! You were at the Galleria Mall? I live 5 minutes from there!

Yes! We went so that girl I was seeing could look at a pair of $700 boots. :shock: Anyone want to guess why we didn't work out? :lol:

She thought Star Wars toys were childish. :lol: Oh, wait. Boots. So, you gave her the boot?

Coming right out of my last relationship, I was like this is too much. Too soon, too much money, too much stress!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Disney is really milking it, aren't they?

And yeah,$700 is too much for a pair of boots! She looked at another pair for $200, and told me the quality of the leather just wasn't up to par. They looked exactly alike!!! Give me GTP walls, or give me death!!!

Steve, I'm always down for stories!!!
That is true!!!

When I was considering the Hot Toys Death Trooper, I couldn't help but think how expensive that focus must be. At $250 a pop it must be near impossible to army build. And then any diorama pieces have to be gigantic, so they're probably hard to display too.

The only reason I got the 10/11 inch Disney figure is to go in my small Death Trooper display I've been gathering a few things for...But I just could imagine dropping that much money anytime a HT figure is released. The Disney figures are a great alternative for $12 a pop! :lol:
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]