Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
I don't collect the Funko stuff, and don't think we even have a thread for it here. But, I came lose to getting the Dewback/Sandtrooper set - which has since apparently sold out in my area... which is okay... but today, I saw these at Wal-Mart for $29.97... and thought damn, I kind of like this set.

Who all around here collects these?

:wink:
By Jodo
I have a friend on FB who collects these almost non-stop. Every day it seems like he finds one or two and post his new finds!

For some reason I only like a few of them, and just can't commit myself to wanting any. I have a few my best friend has gotten me, as him and his wife have about a dozen, but they're just not my style of figures. Some of them look really cool, and the ones I have are intermingled in my DVDs, but they're just not as displayable as I want in a $10 figure.
By digktialx
Jodo wrote:I have a friend on FB who collects these almost non-stop. Every day it seems like he finds one or two and post his new finds!

For some reason I only like a few of them, and just can't commit myself to wanting any. I have a few my best friend has gotten me, as him and his wife have about a dozen, but they're just not my style of figures. Some of them look really cool, and the ones I have are intermingled in my DVDs, but they're just not as displayable as I want in a $10 figure.

I agree, I think some of them look pretty cool. I got a Marvel Ghost Rider one a few years back thought he was just so cool. I had planned to see if I could find a Wolverine or Punisher. Safe to say I started and stopped at Ghost Rider heh. The Bossk one I thought looked cool but man they made him unbearably cute and adorable. There's always the danger in collecting new lines if you wind up buying a dozen new figures for that line! :shock:
By digktialx
YAK_Chewie wrote:I caved and bought the Sandtrooper/Dewback set yesterday. Kind of a fun novelty item, but no way am I getting sucked into this stuff.

:wink:

We shall see won't we sir? Perhaps you'll do Funko themed stories next? :twisted:
By Jodo
I saw the Jabba set a few days ago at Walmart, and thought it looked really cool. If I didn't have the Hasbro version, I'd honestly probably pick that up.

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]

Rebels Series - Recent Finds

No place for Resistance figures I could find so I […]

Seeing your Glocos Nibbles makes me both happy an[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't […]

Wow, seeing your Shadow Guard is very inspiring. […]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids […]

Chuckles' Custom Figures

Oh man, that R5 tank droid thing is awesome! So c[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

I hit customizing funks all the time, the older I […]