Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

http://www.toynews-online.biz/news/read/playmobil-to-launch-first-ever-licensed-product-with-ghostbusters-play-sets/046853

As the odd person might know i collect historical Playmobil sets and the odd other theme. Now they've took a leaf out of Lego's book and announced their first licensed product. Playmobil Ghostbusters due 2017. Someone posted in a comments box that they are hoping for Playmobil Star Wars sets. Now question is would you buy them? Playmobil like Lego make high quality sets, using quality plastics, full of accessories and plenty for your money. Oh and they make buildings in their playsets so you'd be guaranteed a Death Star etc. So??
Yeah they're just a bit smaller than Sw figures. I've used Playmobil playsets, parts and terrain in some of my SW pictures in the past. If they made SW sets they'd be roughly a good size for 3 3/4 inch. With the Ghostbusters, i'm expecting a fire station so will see what happens there. I'm guessing they'll do Ecto 1, fire station, Staff puff monster and then sets based on other scenes, like Slimer and the demon dogs.
TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

Dont' want to be "that" guy, but there h[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

4-way tie now. Lol :wink: Boo! First vote s[…]

Ewok Love

Logray also made it to TVC.

DarthSinister's Customs

Damn. That dude is awesome. Very impressive! :[…]

Arden Lyn p63 / Index p1

Looks good. I always find it interesting how you a[…]

Community fodder box...

I cant remember if we talked about it for this rou[…]