Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
GTP Toys has shared some 1:12 news:

1:12 Closed Doorway expansion for 6” figures

The SPACEWALLS 1:12 Scale Closed Doorway for 6” figures is the third expansion to the 1:12 SPACEWALLS line. The Doorway features left, right and overhead light display panels, and control panel decals. The Doorway creates greater depth and scale which allows for more interesting posing and unique setups to any SPACEWALLS display. The Doorway will be made in the same quality materials as all our SPACEWALLS, including matching painted finish, High Quality Japanese ABS plastics and our new lightweight packaging.

Light Panels - Sides and top have been designed to allow light to pass through included panel diffusers, creating a more movie realistic look. *electronics not included

Control panels - Full color embossed decal with lights and controls, with variants.

Closed door - Creates depth and the illusion of a much bigger display.

Dimensions: 237 x 178 x 31mm

Special preorder price of $39 ( Normally $49) or 2 for $70

Doorway is expected to shipped Q3 of 2018

:wink:
By YAK_Chewie
One of the advantages of the 3.75" line from GTP Toys has been the amazing "clips system" for the smaller scale. They are now including a clips system with the 6" product as well, which really enhances these even more.

Here are a few pics that I snapped last week based on their NINE PIECE WALL SET... the barrels/etc. were just added to the pics for fun, but you can order the white barrel HERE.

Anyways, here's the pics showing how the clips work:

They include instructions for the clips, which are great! It really makes the walls feel more durable now. I'm going to need to use my extra clips on my previously purchased sets now, and hope we get some official news on the next round of product in 3.75" scale soon.

I'm already eyeing their upcoming new 6" scaled doorways which are currently up for PREORDER.

:wink:
By johnmorog
Space walls look so amazing, but they are just so expensive! Especially if you get enough to have a decent corridor.
ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Yakfinities #73 - Idea Phase

A selfie one might be ok, but I think it would wor[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Picked up TVC Han in Stormtrooper gear for 50% off[…]

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]

This is really accomplishment. I love the Haunted […]

Faddera Rabar p62 / Index p1

As a member of Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders, the Dypl[…]