Check out items from Kotobukiya, Medicom/Kubrick, Marvel, Disney and more!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
I think they look cool. We had chatted a bit about them earlier HERE.

The upcoming full body Rancor looks especially awesome... I don't know how much it will cost or if it will find a way to retail now that TRU is buried. But hopefully it does. Check out the full RANCOR SKELETON... wonder how that thing would look next to a 3.75" scale figure?

:wink:
By Jodo
The one that could be seen in the display made them look like they would scale to the old 12 inch line decently well.

I'll definitely be picking up the "animal" skulls though. Plus, as mentioned above, the crates would make excellent diorama and photonovel material!
By roron corobb
Sorry for digging up an old thread, pun unintentional :P. Anyone know if this line has been cancelled? I know series 1 have been on the chopping block at Walmart in their clearance isles. Wonder if we will ever see the full skeleton digs or series 2? These were some great items, just really got lost in the toy departments as were not easy to spot IMO, which I hope didn't kill them in the end.

roron corobb
By Utinniii
I know a guy that bought a box online. I think it was amazon but could have been walmart. Those of you that live nearby could pool together and split a case.

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]

Rebels Series - Recent Finds

No place for Resistance figures I could find so I […]

Seeing your Glocos Nibbles makes me both happy an[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't […]

Wow, seeing your Shadow Guard is very inspiring. […]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids […]

Chuckles' Custom Figures

Oh man, that R5 tank droid thing is awesome! So c[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

I hit customizing funks all the time, the older I […]