Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Raylen
darthapathy wrote:
Lance Quazar wrote:Bravo, Raylen! Bravo! I don't like Snoke and won't be buying a figure, but this is another home run!

Maybe you could put Thanos on there. His throne is pretty close :wink:

I'm sure the "butt" area would be small for Thanos. A Thanos throne. Hmm.....
Lance Quazar wrote:
darthapathy wrote:
Lance Quazar wrote:Bravo, Raylen! Bravo! I don't like Snoke and won't be buying a figure, but this is another home run!

Maybe you could put Thanos on there. His throne is pretty close :wink:

THERE IS NO 3.75" SCALE THANOS! BECAUSE HASBRO STOPPED MAKING FIGURES IN THAT SCALE.

My bad. I guess I got caught up in all the Avengers Infinity War over the weekend and had a bit of wishful thinking. Wasn't there a Thanos released in the Marvel Universe line?
By Jodo
I think Snoke may be my last ST figure I purchase...And I'm a sucker for diorama parts, so count me in on my next order. I guess if I am going to have all these stupid FO figures I might as well display them in a nice way (and take the edge off how much I hated TFA and TLJ).
By Raylen
YAK_Chewie wrote:I can't read the font unfortunately, but I assume you are making Palpatine's throne... :D

:wink:

Yeah, not sure how you can zoom in. You can right click, save, and open in a program you can i guess.
By Raylen
Now available for order.... Emperor Throne! This is 3.75" scale of course and loooong overdue. Comes as a three piece kit. Scroll down and find it under "tables and chairs". http://www.holeinthegroundpro.com/dioramas.html

I have it here pictured with a ROTS Sidious figure. I actually don't have any other Emperor figures except the POTF2 permanently sitting version. Getting soft goods to not puff all over is always tricky.

dio Emperor Throne web.jpg
dio Emperor Throne web.jpg (22.23 KiB) Viewed 2040 times

dio Emperor Throne 2 web.jpg
dio Emperor Throne 2 web.jpg (25.93 KiB) Viewed 2040 times
By Raylen
Could use some assistance. Solo had a bunch of new droid designs. They are pictured in the Official Guide to Solo, but not sure about the scale on some. Mainly the PGB-LT2 astromech and similar. Despite having some "parts" in common with regular astromechs, I believe these were much smaller. So, I want to make some of these new designs but need some reference against other characters to get an idea. Can't find video online yet.

Nice!! What a great gift!

This isn't a good sign for those of us waiting on[…]

That middle one is a #2 pencil.

Good luck DarthVlad. I have been in such a hobby s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

That was a lot of fun. I will see you all in a cou[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]