Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

This is a playset that I put together. I designed it with the specific purpose of being easily stored, as well as integrating all of the major components of Mos Eisley from the film. I also wanted to make sure that the existing Hasbro accessories would be utilized in it. It's made of 1/2" and 1/4" foamcore, plaster stripping, posterboard, styrofoam, drywall compound, and acrylic paints. It's still not totally finished, but you can get the idea from the pics. The 3 environments all connect together - Mos Eisley street has doors that lead to the cantina and docking bay 94 sections.
Attachments
5. Mos Eisey Spaceport.jpg
5. Mos Eisey Spaceport.jpg (205.99 KiB) Viewed 4635 times
moseisley1.jpg
moseisley1.jpg (133.03 KiB) Viewed 4635 times
8. Mos Eisley Cantina.jpg
8. Mos Eisley Cantina.jpg (216.26 KiB) Viewed 4635 times
This is such great work, thanks for sharing it with us over here. I have aspirations to one day make a Mos Eisley scene that is more than my current setup, which consists of just some old foam core pieces I made for buildings over a decade ago, and sand. It's nothing compared to this... your cantina also blows my attempt out of the water.

Shared this on the front page too!

:wink:
From the front, it looks just like the vintage Sears Cantina Adventure set, and in the back, it resembles the vintage Creature Cantina playset. It connects perfectly as if you merged both vintage playsets with an entry from one into the other. Beautiful! :D
This is amazing. The front especially is wonderful and definitely has a vintage playset feel. I love your work with plaster and the engraving of the 94. We just need to get you some plastic pipes for the bar! Keep it up!
Very, very cool I have to say! I'm totally envious, I've always wanted a playset as cool as this, but I'd nver be able to make it! Really nice work!
That is great, i wish i had the patience. The last picture is similar to a suggestion i've put in the Q&A for Hasbro.

Быстро и качественно работают, рекомендуем! ле[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]