Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

HOLY SMOKES!!! AMAZING!

I literally just today was touching up my console. Had some trouble with the spray paint a while back and went over it by hand today to fix a few issues (now that I have the Han Stormie to go with it.)

The detention walls are phenomenal!

Are you going to make star destroyer windows? How many other SD parts are you planning?

Everything looks phenomenal!!! WOW.
By Raylen
I'm working on making the window wall of the little side alcove right now. I thinking people will eat it up just as-is cause it will make a great backdrop. Even lining a couple up side by side.
By Raylen
New items! Detention Center Lobby parts and Barrels for 6" scale figures. Don't forget that 6" products have been moved to their own page awhile back.

dio det cen complete set.JPG

dio det cen wall sensors.JPG

dio barrel 6in and trooper.JPG
By Raylen
Not sure if I mentioned this so I'll do a little promotion here but I co-host a podcast called Kessel Run Collecting. We focus mostly on the 3 3/4" figure line but dabble in talking dioramas and customs. We plan to do interviews int he future as well. Right now it's only available on Youtube as we sometimes have video content. Only have 4 episodes posted thus far (usually about one a month). I just posted a video talking a bit about droid figure and accessory scales outside of the normal podcast episodes. Please give it a listen and subscribe to the channel.

Быстро и качественно работают, рекомендуем! ле[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]