Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Raylen
I've been doing some "surveying" with customers and I'm getting a good list together other items that I'll be working on shortly. A few really stood out as items people wanted. Started working on one today that will compliment the recent droid torture rack.
By Raylen
Ammo crates/money boxes and droid detector: These are happening. My ammo crate master is finished and droid detector is in progress.
By YAK_Chewie
DarthMink wrote:Hi guys

I've been reading these forums for about 6 years now but never joined until recently very recently.

I just want to say that I purchased some Mos Eisley Doors, Echo Base Doors, and Cantina chairs from Raylen a while back and all his products are first class all the way. Really really nice stuff that adds much realism to any diorama. I highly recommend them!

DM

Welcome to the forums and yes, his products are excellent!

:wink:
By Grimace
yesterday's mail delivered my biggest order yet, and WOW the quality of this stuff is just astounding!!!

too bad my painting skills are no better than what Hasbro currently offers :lol:
By Raylen
Grimace wrote:yesterday's mail delivered my biggest order yet, and WOW the quality of this stuff is just astounding!!!

too bad my painting skills are no better than what Hasbro currently offers :lol:

Watch it, Hasbro may take that as a challenge! Lol. But thanks for the kind words. And may I add to the "coming soon" list, the Gonk droid flipper is coming soon as well.
By Stan
Looking forward to the droid flipper, money crates, and the cantina droid sensor... If we can gets some stools for them to sit that would be awesome! Working on the cantina bar distillery next!! Great work Raylen!!!!
Attachments
image.jpg
By Raylen
The cantina Droid Detector is now available to order. Like the other parts, it comes unpainted but it does include two small decals for the lower right raised details.

Droid Detector dio web.JPG
Droid Detector dio web.JPG (17.81 KiB) Viewed 1949 times

Jedha was definitely a desert, so I'd say they dwe[…]

Mousedroid Hoojib's collection in 3D

With the addition of the massive Jabba's Sail Barg[…]

Does anyone have an extra TVC Darth Maul hood ava[…]

PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants