Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By EMPIRE
YAK_Chewie wrote:Those are just too cool. I've spent more $$ on your greeblies than Hasbro 3.75" stuff over the past 6-8 weeks.

Question... are you going to be selling any of those cast doorway pieces that you've been making for your latest buildings? Interested in a doorway for a project...

:wink:

Awesome thanks! I'm definitely planning on making a door package available.
By YAK_Chewie
I selfishly want one of the vendor stalls, a door, and another set of small wall accessories (minus the ladder)... With Christmas coming up, I probably can't afford all that just yet... Plus my son is kind of hinting he wants another "GI JOE" custom playset.... Maybe we ought to chat...

:wink:
By EMPIRE
This new multi-use Armor Rack product I started offering was originally a commissioned promotional item I made for the new 3.75" Fallout Power Armor figures.
Can even be used along with 6" scale figures/droids.

By EMPIRE
This new product is my first fully cast, all plastic building. I can cast these in a variety of colors and are intended as a small add-on shelter to fill out your city/settlements. These can be collected and stacked to create a shanty town slum similar to a Tarkin Town from Star Wars Rebels or The Hollows from Defiance. you can further customize the exterior and interior with my accessory sets.

Rebels Series - Recent Finds

No place for Resistance figures I could find so I […]

Fun stuff, everyone! Here are my first entries. […]

Seeing your Glocos Nibbles makes me both happy an[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't […]

Wow, seeing your Shadow Guard is very inspiring. […]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids […]

Chuckles' Custom Figures

Oh man, that R5 tank droid thing is awesome! So c[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

I hit customizing funks all the time, the older I […]