Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By darthmac
So I'm throwing another iron in the fire. Last fall I acquired a massive collection of modern figures (most of which I sold off), but it took me from having a few of the cantina denizens to having most. I quickly acquired the few I was missing and now need a proper place to display them all; they are currently split between two Ikea Bertby shelves. The final dio will be designed to fit snuggly into my main collection Ikea Besta cabinet, approx 22" x 14". Here is my first test shot, after removing the grossly inaccurate floor pieces of the cantina bar sections hasbro made. Luckily the corner pieces just pull off and the straight sections are held together with screws.

By Trooper31
Sounds like an interesting Project and the beginning shots make this look very promising. This will be an interesting one to Keep an eye on. What is the depth of the Besta cabinet?
By darthmac
Trooper31 wrote:Sounds like an interesting Project and the beginning shots make this look very promising. This will be an interesting one to Keep an eye on. What is the depth of the Besta cabinet?

Roughly 14"
By darthmac
This project has been on hiatus for quite a while, but I just realized I've been working on it without realizing it!

I posted this elsewhere but it is destined for this diorama...

Aerial view of shelf and stock cantina pieces.

Oh, what is this, but more cantina chairs!

First session of casting chairs! Additional sneak peak in picture...

First set of chairs painted!

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)