Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Trev
I love these! The crossover characters (Sallah, Groot, the Toy Story alien) all add a nice touch, too. :) Really well-done, though!
By Utinniii
Thanks!
One reason I'm making non-Star Wars dios is so i have a place to showcase my different figures. Except for the Rathtar and Toy Story Alien, the others were random figures I had at work (from Thrift Shop bags of toys.)
By Utinniii
Lance Quazar wrote:AWESOME Gremlins movie theater!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!

Excellent job! Though shouldn't the posters be for "Watch the Skies" and "A Boy's Life" (along with Snow White?)

;)

I had considered that, but 1] I don't care for those posters, 2] Half the Gremlins are from G2, and 3] I liked the idea of having Gremlins 3 as the Coming soon poster.
By Utinniii
StooperZero wrote:<---------- Prefers Critters over Gremlins.

They are on my long list of things to make.

I have 5-6 dioramas (nearly) finished. 3 are for Yakfinities. I just need to make/finish the figures for them.
By Utinniii
Here is Krolaf the Elsanna. When not Riding his drake, Sven, he traverses the bitter wastes on his ice shoes.

Ice created using Pebeo Crackle paste, snow is layers of foam (paper removed from foam board) and modelling paste.

Krolaf was made using Wasabi from Big Hero 6 with faux fur and modeling past for the fur and gloves. Ice shoes made from twine and thread, with latex covering.
Mask is made from the abdomen of a plastic spider I chopped up for another custom with Milliput snow goggles. I actually built Krolaf around the mask.

The outpost of Dellaren was made from painted styrofoam and textured with modeling paste. The grids are pieces of foam. It is modular so it can be changed around. I have more pics in my custom diorama thread.

Ubiquitous Snow Bunny

More modular models

I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now