Image Image Image Image Image

Things You May Have Missed

Discussion about anything related to the SAGA movie releases (OT & PT).

Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:26 am

Darth Wolven wrote:I watched ROTJ very recently, and for the first time I noticed a very odd and funny scene. When Lando, Nium Numb and some rebels are on the Falcon, and one of the rebels ships gets blown up by the second death star, I noticed that one of the rebel soldiers is either laughing or smiling at something at the most inappropriate moment. :lol:

Ah, the wonders of filmmaking!
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
Darth Wolven
Moisture Farmer

Postby Darth Wolven » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Is it just me, or does this rebel look a bit like James Hetfield of Metallica :?:

Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:47 am

The Professor wrote:
Darth Wolven wrote:I watched ROTJ very recently, and for the first time I noticed a very odd and funny scene. When Lando, Nium Numb and some rebels are on the Falcon, and one of the rebels ships gets blown up by the second death star, I noticed that one of the rebel soldiers is either laughing or smiling at something at the most inappropriate moment. :lol:

Ah, the wonders of filmmaking!

He was an Imperial spy who couldn't keep his join at rebels being killed to himself. :lol:
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..

Return to “The Star Wars Saga”