Star Wars Celebration V

Discussion about anything related to the SAGA movie releases (OT & PT).

Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Star Wars Celebration V

Postby YAK_Jayson » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:46 am

Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back, Massive Fan Event will Take Place in Orlando, Florida August 12-15, 2010; Registration Will Go Live Thursday, December 10th
Commemorating the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and the ongoing, weekly adventures of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Lucasfilm Ltd. and Reed Exhibitions' PopGroup will partner to produce what's expected to be one of the largest official Star Wars fan events ever -- featuring cast and crew celebrities, fan-run events, costumes, music, live entertainment, screenings, autographs, collectibles, panels and sneak peaks into the future of Star Wars.

Star Wars Celebration V will take place August 12-15, 2010, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. A website, www.starwarscelebration.com, is dedicated exclusively to the event, and tickets to Star Wars Celebration V will be available for purchase online starting Thursday, December 10th. As always, Celebration will bring together the best of the Star Wars universe in one exciting, dynamic event!

Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday, August 13, 2010 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, August 15, 2010 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ticketing, pricing, and exhibitor information follows:

Tickets will be available starting Thursday, Dec. 10th via www.starwarscelebration.com. Pre-sale Adult Four-Day Passes are $120; Kids Four-Day Passes are $50; pre-sale Thursday, Friday, and Sunday Passes are $45; Saturday Passes are $50; and Kids One-Day Passes are $25. Children under six years old are admitted free.

Limited VIP Packages are expected to be available in early 2010, with details to be announced on the website. Single or Four-Day Passes already purchased can be upgraded to VIP status as long as supplies last!

Special hotel rates and other travel information will be announced on the website.
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Re: Star Wars Celebration V

Postby YAK_Jayson » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:48 am

Okay, who's going?
Jayson

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Jayson » Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 pm

George Lucas is going are you?

http://starwarscelebration.com/
Jayson

jaydsaber
Scavenger

Postby jaydsaber » Fri May 21, 2010 12:38 pm

YAK_Jayson wrote:Okay, who's going?

I have no plans on attending, Orlando is a little too far away for me to go. :cry:
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Fri May 21, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm graduating from film school the weekend before, which is the weekend after I become an uncle. I've been debating whether or not to go since it's so close by. Now that Lucas is coming, I think I have to go!
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

Return to “The Star Wars Saga”