Discussion about anything related to the SAGA movie releases (OT & PT).

Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
The most anticipated Blu-ray release ever -- the Star Wars Saga -- emerges from light speed this September 2011. For the first time, all six of George Lucas' epic films (Episodes I-VI) are united in one complete set. Fans worldwide are able to pre-order now with online retailers. Head to The Official Site for more details!
I'm sorry but I'm among the "Han Shot First" crowd. I cannot support this abomination. Han shooting first is important in defining who Han is so changing that changes the character entirely. I also dislike the Jabba scene very much, it's horrid, much better with the human even though it invalidates ROTJ's Jabba (hence it is best left as a deleted scene, for fun.) Speaking thereof, how cool would it be for H' to give us that human Jabba eh??

Also, is the episode I Yoda gonna be CGI'd are they leaving it as that ridiculous puppet?
Darth Kikinou wrote:I'm sorry but I'm among the "Han Shot First" crowd. I cannot support this abomination. Han shooting first is important in defining who Han is so changing that changes the character entirely. I also dislike the Jabba scene very much, it's horrid, much better with the human even though it invalidates ROTJ's Jabba (hence it is best left as a deleted scene, for fun.) Speaking thereof, how cool would it be for H' to give us that human Jabba eh??

A human Jabba is something I'd buy. I like the idea of Jabba as a human, rather than a slug. Also, I agree about Han and the shot.

I'm looking forward to the Blu-Ray release.
John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

01. GONK Droid (EG-6) (Blue Deco) 02. Arleil Schou[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]

Sandcrawler

I don't collect vehicles, but I think its cool - l[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

found a lone Bespin Han at walmart, completely ou[…]

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, […]

Target Trooper 6-pk

This should have been out for the Blu Ray release,[…]